View Poll Results: SARS Poll: How many of u think that Singapore's measures against SARS is

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • completely adequate

12 20.69%
  • fairly adequate

25 43.10%
  • inadequate

18 31.03%
  • don't know

3 5.17%

Thread: SARS Poll

Default SARS Poll

I was just wondering how many of you out there think that what Singapore has done regarding SARS is:

1) wholly adequate
    2) fairly adequate
    3) inadequate
    4) don't know

MOH should update the contents of their press conferences more frequently so that those of us who missed the news updates can always check it out online. Btw, those of you who'd like to know the revised dates for school term & schoo holidays can go to http://www1.moe.edu.sg/schapp/frames2.htm

IMHO...it is adequate but too slow....too reactive...

Paladin, agree with you.

Then again, most of those making the policies are from the "old school", unable to think out of the box! esp. when they cannot copy someone's model/solution

Still, let's no lose sight of our frontline heros and heroines, i.e. the doctors and nurses. Without a cure and not armed with any vaccines, they are engaging the dangerous unknown with their very lives, even to the extent of endangering their lives as the constant fear and anxiety that they might accidentally be infected with the disease and in turn affecting their loved ones lingers.

Now, some of them have fallen (temporarily) courageously.

I salute to these heros and heroines for their professionalism and answering the call to save their fellow people!

Let's get behind them and next time should we see one of them, just tell them that they are doing a great job!

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Still, let's no lose sight of our frontline heros and heroines, i.e. the doctors and nurses. Without a cure and not armed with any vaccines, they are engaging the dangerous unknown with their very lives, even to the extent of endangering their lives as the constant fear and anxiety that they might accidentally be infected with the disease and in turn affecting their loved ones lingers.

Now, some of them have fallen (temporarily) courageously.

I salute to these heros and heroines for their professionalism and answering the call to save their fellow people!

Let's get behind them and next time should we see one of them, just tell them that they are doing a great job!
    I think many people are running away at the sight of the nearest nurse though... sigh.....

Talking

Originally posted by Silverelf
    I think many people are running away at the sight of the nearest nurse though... sigh.....
    unless she's one pretty nurse hehe

POLL!! Would you approach a nurse that is potentially infected with SARS (e.g you know they work with SARS patient) but is VERY pretty??