Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 209

Thread: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

  1. #121
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    for 6 hours with nothing to do?! i'm not so sure about that....someone convince me aside from the arguement of getting a good spot.
    i dun think it start at 7pm as i expect other celeb, to come, so some may come early
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  2. #122

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    which mean i at AMK home using wireless in spore
    lucky b@$tard

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    for 6 hours with nothing to do?! i'm not so sure about that....someone convince me aside from the arguement of getting a good spot.
    bring a book there to read... u can drop by AMK Library if u need a book also.

    Btw, Ah Mei cafe is downstair.. the Nasi Beryani and Prata powerful... can smell from afar.

  4. #124

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i dun think it start at 7pm as i expect other celeb, to come, so some may come early
    well i was planning on coming at the earliest 5:30...maybe you and i can meet up and talk

  5. #125

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    bring a book there to read... u can drop by AMK Library if u need a book also.

    Btw, Ah Mei cafe is downstair.. the Nasi Beryani and Prata powerful... can smell from afar.
    food while tempting is a no no right now for a man who's broke.

  6. #126
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    well i was planning on coming at the earliest 5:30...maybe you and i can meet up and talk
    sure at the ground fl
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  7. #127
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    food while tempting is a no no right now for a man who's broke.
    kaya bread oso can
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  8. #128
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    haiz...sianz....wish am there to soak up the atmosphere....anticipation....siggghhh...

  9. #129

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    sure at the ground fl
    can be more specific harry? the ground floor quite big la

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by scandisk View Post
    haiz...sianz....wish am there to soak up the atmosphere....anticipation....siggghhh...
    have u watch her movies before ? wow... i love it.

  11. #131
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    can be more specific harry? the ground floor quite big la
    look at the foto mate opps amk mrt
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  12. #132
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    have u watch her movies before ? wow... i love it.
    u mean those soft one
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  13. #133

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    u mean those soft one
    she's come a long way since her cat 3 days.

  14. #134
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    i saw her once in taiwan during my tour of duty there
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  15. #135
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    have u watch her movies before ? wow... i love it.
    errrrr.....only The Transporter...hehehe....

  16. #136

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    The first Shuqi fan to arrive - Harry.

  17. #137

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    although i have to wonder if this movie she's in is any good.

  18. #138
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    The first Shuqi fan to arrive - Harry.
    u first VIP to cross red carpet all eyes will be on u
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  19. #139
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    maybe can catch a movie 1st before the time start
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    she's come a long way since her cat 3 days.
    for me, i like her Seoul Raiders.

    yah.. it is a long known fact where she came from, see wikipedia

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shu_Qi

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •