Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 209

Thread: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

  1. #61

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    take MRT to AMK... then walked down under pass to AMK Hub.

    That's by the bus interchange right? haven't been to AMK in years so want to make sure.

  2. #62
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    That's by the bus interchange right? haven't been to AMK in years so want to make sure.
    opp mrt the glass building
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  3. #63

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    opp mrt the glass building
    ok thanks. See you tomorrow!

  4. #64
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    u can go to the information counter tell the girls there u looking for harry if u lost ur way
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  5. #65

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    u can go to the information counter tell the girls there u looking for harry if u lost ur way
    lol they know you is it?

  6. #66
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    i one of the harry

    u know tom and dick sure know harry
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  7. #67

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i one of the harry

    u know tom and dick sure know harry
    But i only know Thomas, Richard and Harold!

  8. #68
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    But i only know Thomas, Richard and Harold!
    who
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  9. #69

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    who

  10. #70

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    take MRT to AMK... then walked down under pass to AMK Hub.

    i mean, where in amk hub? i know the mall is quite big

    is it at the cinema lobby?

    hope to see her, quite excited

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Shu Qi will start her red carpet walk up the staircase from 1st floor outside the AMK hub facing MRT...then she will walk thru the building and go up to 4th floor by lift. Then she will stay at the small stage just outside the cinema at 4th floor for a few mins before she go for her own movies show. Do shoot more and share it over here...

  12. #72

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by John Tan View Post
    Shu Qi will start her red carpet walk up the staircase from 1st floor outside the AMK hub facing MRT...then she will walk thru the building and go up to 4th floor by lift. Then she will stay at the small stage just outside the cinema at 4th floor for a few mins before she go for her own movies show. Do shoot more and share it over here...
    thanks for the heads up! do you happen to know how bright is the stage area she's supposed to be at?

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    thanks for the heads up! do you happen to know how bright is the stage area she's supposed to be at?
    either u get fast lens like f2.8 plus external flash...other than that, forget about getting nice ambient shots...

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    卧龙岗
    Posts
    2,736

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by John Tan View Post
    either u get fast lens like f2.8 plus external flash...other than that, forget about getting nice ambient shots...
    are we going to see your demonic 300 tmr?

  15. #75

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by John Tan View Post
    either u get fast lens like f2.8 plus external flash...other than that, forget about getting nice ambient shots...
    I'll just bring a tripod then

  16. #76

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    probably need to bring ladder .. sian ..

  17. #77
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    the stage is set for shu qi


    facing AMK MRT



    4th FL
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  18. #78

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Madness expected tonight.

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Madness expected tonight.
    the stage is quite low...

  20. #80
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Catch Shu Qi @ AMK HUB

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    the stage is quite low...
    where got low, look at the outside need ladder somemore
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •