Thread: Exposing yourselve

Default Exposing yourselve

Went to the swimming pool at Downtown East few days back, the one that is build above ground level with glass panels at the side and bottom of the pool where public can see you from the outside of the pool, while i swam beside the glass panel, i saw this WARNING NOTICE that says "Pool user found EXPOSING themselve will be handed over to the police"..... of course I believe what they meant is "Indecent Exposure"..... but not everyone will interpret that way, all you need is to swim across the glass panels, you are exposing yourselve isn't it ??

Default Re: Exposing yourselve

Quote Originally Posted by Chew Siow Ming View Post
    Went to the swimming pool at Downtown East few days back, the one that is build above ground level with glass panels at the side and bottom of the pool where public can see you from the outside of the pool, while i swam beside the glass panel, i saw this WARNING NOTICE that says "Pool user found EXPOSING themselve will be handed over to the police"..... of course I believe what they meant is "Indecent Exposure"..... but not everyone will interpret that way, all you need is to swim across the glass panels, you are exposing yourselve isn't it ??
    got photo ?

Default Re: Exposing yourselve

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    got photo ?

sorry... no photo of the pool