Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Canon PowerShot A70

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Canon PowerShot A70

    Anyone knows the approximate price quotes for

    Canon PowerShot A70?

    And if possible, any opinions on it? Trying to garner some feedback for a friend who is interested in getting it...

    Many thanks.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Hi Larry's-brudder

    The price published in malaysia on sat is RM$1399.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Hmmm...

    Let see.. some cams under consideration

    Canon PowerShot A40
    Canon PowerShot A60
    Canon PowerShot A70
    Canon Ixus (V2/V3)
    Olympus Mju 300 < This one out over the budget but the fact that it is all weather is a major attraction...

    Anyone has any recommandation?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Hmmm...

    Let see.. some cams under consideration

    Canon PowerShot A40
    Canon PowerShot A60
    Canon PowerShot A70
    Canon Ixus
    Olympus Mju 300

    Anyone has any recommandation?
    er no budget/requirements? how about a s2pro ?

    kidding hee ... erm i think a A60/A70 will be sufficient unless you want a smaller size camera ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Kei
    er no budget/requirements? how about a s2pro ?

    kidding hee ... erm i think a A60/A70 will be sufficient unless you want a smaller size camera ?
    No lah.. it's meant for someone else, not me.

    Whats important is ease of use, small compact size and picture quality. So far A70 qualifies in most department... hmmmmm...

    Is it out in Sg yet?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    No lah.. it's meant for someone else, not me.

    Whats important is ease of use, small compact size and picture quality. So far A70 qualifies in most department... hmmmmm...

    Is it out in Sg yet?

    oh i thought u wan s2

    Erm haben out yet i think.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Kei
    oh i thought u wan s2

    Erm haben out yet i think.
    Like i say, this camera isn't meant for me...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Now considering:

    Canon PowerShot A60
    Canon PowerShot A70
    Canon Ixus (V2/V3)
    Canon Ixus 400
    Nikon SQ

    Heard that AP has the Ixus 400 & A70 in stock already... Price not known yet though...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Yo larry's-brudder, think the A70 will be a overall good buy, do consider it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by espn
    Yo larry's-brudder, think the A70 will be a overall good buy, do consider it.
    Thanks.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  11. #11

    Default

    i got the A70 at $519 with GST from ms color

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by gyjoe
    i got the A70 at $519 with GST from ms color
    Sweet. Thanks.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    77

    Default

    A70 out liao?!!!!

    Maybe it is time to upgrade?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •