Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat with abnormal forehead

Default Re: Cat with abnormal forehead

Quote Originally Posted by CYNx3 View Post
    Haha nothing (: Anyway just saw the cat. Realised eye is infected too. Staying under the rain, like emo. The cat was calm but looked weak. But it looked as if it was of a healty weight and size (:
    Well, cat's get eye infections very frequently. Usually its not v serious and would go away on its own. The eye infection might not be related to the head swelling but if they are close, maybe could be related. Then maybe its an infection or abscess.

Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    do u get infectious if u touch the bump or accidentally touch the pas and rub it into your eyes
    Yes, if the pus has bacteria, you can inherit the bacteria when you rub it onto your eyes. But as a human is many times larger than a cat, the amount or type of bacteria that infects a cat may not pose a problem to you cos your immune system can deal with the small amount of bacteria. But if your immune system is very weak or if that bacteria is very potent or novel, you may suffer from infection too. But if you have rubbed it onto your eyes and there is no swelling, you have no reason to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by CYNx3 View Post
    It won't bump me because it's a stray, as stated many times already. Normally strays will run away. And this one is no exception. I've tried going near to it but it gets scared. Maybe I will go buy some food and then take the chance to try to feel the bump. Thanks for the information. Helped quite abit. Gave me some idea. Thanks.
    depends on how you approach them and if you have the kind of 'touch'. I have no problem approaching most strays and tickling them until they belly up.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    depends on how you approach them and if you have the kind of 'touch'. I have no problem approaching most strays and tickling them until they belly up.
    Yeah thanks. I've just passed the cat again. Squatted really near it and realised that on the bump there was pus. I guess it's abscess. Surprisingly it was calm maybe because I walked really slowly to it. Didn't give it anything to eat. It was calm and it even meowed. If I see the old man again I will tell him and ask him to take it to a vet. Thanks
    Last edited by CYNx3; 12th June 2007 at 08:52 PM.

thats good. put it in your dry cabinet too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12