Thread: confused

Default confused

Hi can anybody tell me what is the diff btw AD wedding shoot and normal wedding shoot?

Default Re: confused

Actual day, taken during the whole process of picking up the bride, ceremony and all those group shots with friends and families. normal wedding shoot, those bridal shots with the gown and all?

Default Re: confused

Quote Originally Posted by rjflo23 View Post
    Hi can anybody tell me what is the diff btw AD wedding shoot and normal wedding shoot?
    AD wedding = Actual Day Wedding, also mean customary wedding day, the wedding couple has done their solemnization before, this is the day the held their customary wedding ceremony. photography event coverage usually including all wedding ritual eg, fetch the bride, payer to ancestors, tea ceremony etc, some may have cerebration dinner in the evening. a better term to use should be "wedding event shoot", wedding day shoot", local bridal shops usually call it "outdoor shoot", "AD shoot"

if wedding shoot mainly is to photograph the wedding couple only, and it is held prior before their wedding day be it at location or studio, usually call it "pre wedding shoot", a better term should be "bridal portraits", but local bridal shops usually call it "(wedding) studio shoot", "(wedding) photo shoot", "(wedding) indoor shoot".

I not sure what the person told you about "normal wedding shoot" he/she is referring, guess is referring to "bridal portraits", and not saying all other type of wedding shoots are "abnormal".
    Last edited by catchlights; 11th June 2007 at 08:29 AM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio