Thread: water droplets

Default water droplets

Last edited by kohweeloon; 9th June 2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: missing number

Default Re: water droplets

more water droplets. please give C&C.

thank

http://www.pbase.com/alankoh/still_life

I've not tried these shots before, but I think yours look nice. I like nos 2 and 3 of your water droplets. I actually find that the grainy effect looks nice too , but i think a shiny picture would give it more punch, though would be the same as what most people have done.

You have some nice pictures in your portfolio too. But I find the shoes lack proper focus point, and not enough dof. You do freelance work?

Quote Originally Posted by blueayz View Post
    I've not tried these shots before, but I think yours look nice. I like nos 2 and 3 of your water droplets. I actually find that the grainy effect looks nice too , but i think a shiny picture would give it more punch, though would be the same as what most people have done.

You have some nice pictures in your portfolio too. But I find the shoes lack proper focus point, and not enough dof. You do freelance work?
    hi blueayz

thank for the C&C. will remember that. yap, a full time studio assistant and doing some freelance work.