Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 105

Thread: Where is BOBMAN?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    http://www.styleweddings.sg/forums/S...x?PostID=80868

    i thought he shoot for free, so where got $$$?

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by excelglsi View Post
    anyone still remember STUDENT... what he had encounter... every thin he say about the BBman was true... So what u guys wanted to do about it.. Someone already sound the alarm but...
    Anyway good luck...
    Perhaps thats because not many can withstand nude shoots? You never know, after an operation, he might come back as a nude model here.........and you will all take pics of Bobwoman!

    HS

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Or next time: Pay only AFTER the shoot! He he he

    HS

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post
    http://www.styleweddings.sg/forums/S...x?PostID=80868

    i thought he shoot for free, so where got $$$?
    nice .

    maybe send him a pm there.. see if he response ? maybe he too busy to surf CS now. more time on that wedding forum.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post
    http://www.styleweddings.sg/forums/S...x?PostID=80868

    i thought he shoot for free, so where got $$$?
    Maybe he has a new definition for "free"?

    His price is very competitive leh. Lucky I don't shoot weddings.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Is he the Bob that you all have been looking for?....
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...61#post3134061
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    I thought I 'd give OSM agent a try. He does not even give himself a chance.

    Dun even bother to consider. Organisation is.............


    Quote Originally Posted by simon80 View Post
    those who joined this OSM agent shoot .. .erm. ... better be smart once bitten twice shy
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Is he the Bob that you all have been looking for?....
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...61#post3134061
    nope..not him.

  9. #49
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Is he the Bob that you all have been looking for?....
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...61#post3134061
    that's bobdoom, not bobman
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  10. #50
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    that's bobdoom, not bobman
    Don't think Bob likes to be shot from low angle.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Amazing... he owns his own website and a forum all by himself.



    http://forum.bobman.com/




    .
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

  12. #52

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Amazing... he owns his own website and a forum all by himself.



    http://forum.bobman.com/




    .
    amazing......with a eye like that for wedding shot and free somemore...... he a challenge for the big boys here.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  13. #53

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Yup. The photos are sharp. Could be the equipment and lenses.
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

  14. #54

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    If anyone have a mug shot of him, you should post that picture here so that potential victims can be wary of this person....since no one have his true identity.

  15. #55
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    CCK-Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,693

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Are u sure he shoot for free? maybe with all those money he got .... maybe can..

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Somewhere in the East
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Dear all,

    Is it easy to find who he is once he has a registered website (bobman.com) under him?

    Just whois, and you'll get it...

    This is what i've gotten.

    domain:Class-Name:domain
    domain:Auth-Area:bobman.com
    domainomain-Name:bobman.com
    domain:Primary-Name-Serverridns.bobman.com
    domain:Secondary-Name-Server:ns1.everydns.net
    domain:Sponsoring-Registrar:IP Mirror Pte Ltd
    domain:Registration-Date:1999-11-28
    domain:Expiration-Date:2008-11-29
    domain:Status:REGISTRAR-LOCK
    domain:Owner:Yong Huat Chua
    domain:Owner-Street-1:767B Geylang Road
    domain:Owner-Street-2:999999
    domain:Owner-City:Singapore
    domain:Owner-Postal-Code:510183
    domain:Owner-Country:Singapore
    domain:Admin-Contact-Name:Chua Bobman
    domain:Admin-Contact-Street-1:767B
    domain:Admin-Contact-Street-2:Geylang Road
    domain:Admin-Contact-City:LionCity
    domain:Admin-Contact-Postal-Code:510183
    domain:Admin-Contact-Country:Singapore
    domain:Admin-Contact-Emailostmaster@pridns.bobman.com
    domain:Admin-Contact-Phone:+65.96137479
    domain:Admin-Contact-Fax:+65.
    domain:Tech-Contact-Name:Chua Bobman
    domain:Tech-Contact-Street-1:767B
    domain:Tech-Contact-Street-2:Geylang Road
    domain:Tech-Contact-City:LionCity
    domain:Tech-Contact-Postal-Code:510183
    domain:Tech-Contact-Country:Singapore
    domain:Tech-Contact-Emailostmaster@pridns.bobman.com
    domain:Tech-Contact-Phone:+65.96137479
    domain:Tech-Contact-Fax:+65.
    domain:Updated-By:IP Mirror Pte Ltd

    Cheers!
    PS: Dear Bobman, I do not know you personally, and this is not a sabotage... just want to help those pple... Like what Sion mentioned, perhaps the valley between the mountains has no wireless connection, so this would be useful to these csers to find you... cheers!

  17. #57

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by zapline View Post
    Dear all,

    Is it easy to find who he is once he has a registered website (bobman.com) under him?

    Just whois, and you'll get it...

    This is what i've gotten.

    domain:Class-Name:domain
    domain:Auth-Area:bobman.com
    domainomain-Name:bobman.com
    domain:Primary-Name-Serverridns.bobman.com
    domain:Secondary-Name-Server:ns1.everydns.net
    domain:Sponsoring-Registrar:IP Mirror Pte Ltd
    domain:Registration-Date:1999-11-28
    domain:Expiration-Date:2008-11-29
    domain:Status:REGISTRAR-LOCK
    domain:Owner:Yong Huat Chua
    domain:Owner-Street-1:767B Geylang Road
    domain:Owner-Street-2:999999
    domain:Owner-City:Singapore
    domain:Owner-Postal-Code:510183
    domain:Owner-Country:Singapore
    domain:Admin-Contact-Name:Chua Bobman
    domain:Admin-Contact-Street-1:767B
    domain:Admin-Contact-Street-2:Geylang Road
    domain:Admin-Contact-City:LionCity
    domain:Admin-Contact-Postal-Code:510183
    domain:Admin-Contact-Country:Singapore
    domain:Admin-Contact-Emailostmaster@pridns.bobman.com
    domain:Admin-Contact-Phone:+65.96137479
    domain:Admin-Contact-Fax:+65.
    domain:Tech-Contact-Name:Chua Bobman
    domain:Tech-Contact-Street-1:767B
    domain:Tech-Contact-Street-2:Geylang Road
    domain:Tech-Contact-City:LionCity
    domain:Tech-Contact-Postal-Code:510183
    domain:Tech-Contact-Country:Singapore
    domain:Tech-Contact-Emailostmaster@pridns.bobman.com
    domain:Tech-Contact-Phone:+65.96137479
    domain:Tech-Contact-Fax:+65.
    domain:Updated-By:IP Mirror Pte Ltd

    Cheers!
    PS: Dear Bobman, I do not know you personally, and this is not a sabotage... just want to help those pple... Like what Sion mentioned, perhaps the valley between the mountains has no wireless connection, so this would be useful to these csers to find you... cheers!
    Wah, like that also can! Good work!! Quite a marval for an IT-idiot like me.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    anyone tried calling him with that number? very interested to hear what happened.

  19. #59
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    anyone tried calling him with that number? very interested to hear what happened.
    Why don't you call him pretending you have 500 sticks of cheap satay to offload and see what he will have to say to you?

  20. #60
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    anyone tried calling him with that number? very interested to hear what happened.
    you better stay out of this, before you kena flame left right center plus in front and behind.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •