Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is BOBMAN?

Default Re: Where is BOBMAN?

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    bobman again ?? haha

he must be busy i quess....making money...

Legiz...what HR level u playing now?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    bobman again ?? haha
    I don't see how this can be haha.

../azul123

try shoot shoot landscape and still life ...it free and u dun run into legal/money/women problem.
    since taking it up life been a breeze for me
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    he must be busy i quess....making money...

Legiz...what HR level u playing now?
    wat u mean HR?

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    I heard with his new 5D, 1 series camera and L lenses, he is making good pictures to help couples capture lovely moments.

Perhaps he should be making enough soon to repay us soon. Perhaps he is a good man afterall with a kind heart.
    Holy Sh!t... These gears enough pay everyone alr...

I want to clarify a few things

1) CS will assist in any police investigation case. It doesn't mean it has to be a lawsuit isn't it?

2) Everything needs black and white. It doesn't matter if its CS or SG Police. Without black and white, things are considered non official.

3) Did anyone even notice Bobman is not even organising and posting model shoots ? Did it come across anyone's mind why is that so?

4) All posts are retained for record purposes. Any member who wishes to file a police investigation case and need CS help, please feel free to contact me or Darren.

I hope I have explained very clearly on how and what CS can help in such cases.

iTrader rating/feedback is there for a reason. pls feel free to use it to help consumers and service providers in CS make more informed choices and decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ho View Post
    I want to clarify a few things

1) CS will assist in any police investigation case. It doesn't mean it has to be a lawsuit isn't it?

2) Everything needs black and white. It doesn't matter if its CS or SG Police. Without black and white, things are considered non official.

3) Did anyone even notice Bobman is not even organising and posting model shoots ? Did it come across anyone's mind why is that so?

4) All posts are retained for record purposes. Any member who wishes to file a police investigation case and need CS help, please feel free to contact me or Darren.

I hope I have explained very well on what CS can help in such cases.

Hi Jason

Thank you for clearing the air. But how do we pursue a case if Bobman has no real name and no address? And since there is no black and white on a signed or a dated contract with names, does that mean that there is no case here? I know very well that since this is cyberspace, buyers' beware should be in our head always.

What perturb us was there had been countless incidences of fraud involving the said man for the past few years at Clubsnap. And of late, I notice more and more individuals popping up a thread or two to look for Bobman for money paid for an agreed OSM shoot. I contacted these individuals and told them they were not alone and they were shocked to know the truth. We consoled each other in this plight as we are still lost as to what to do as the next best course of action without getting involved with legal battles. And if he is a bankrupt, we are still at the losing end as we may end up paying for his court fees. I am not a lawyer or police officer by training and so I do not know the court practices here in Singapore.

I thank you and the other administrators of ClubSnap for making the right decision to prevent further cases of cheating at the workshop section. I believe it was not an easy decision either as OSM organisers are really hard to come by for those who love this form of art.

Well, lets hope there is more light coming forward to make this a better place.

Have a nice weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    iTrader rating/feedback is there for a reason. pls feel free to use it to help consumers and service providers in CS make more informed choices and decisions.
    Hi sis zaren

Thanks for the tip. Perhaps that is a good avenue for consumers to turn to in order to gauge a seller's credibility.

Cheers and have a good weekend!

Hi Sion

Name me the mountain, I will fly a mission troop to hunt him down.

Thanks for cracking up the mood here, my friend.
    Hey Bob,

If you are reading this I hope you are nice and warm in the valley between the mountains.

Please post a few photos here shot with your new gear so at least we know you're safe and sound.

From an old pal

He even threatened the nude models he would submit their nude shots to chinese press for gossip talk. That's how lowly he gets.
    this sounds like a police case to me. why is no one stepping forward to make a police report?

Hi Jason

Thank you for clearing the air. But how do we pursue a case if Bobman has no real name and no address? And since there is no black and white on a signed or a dated contract with names, does that mean that there is no case here? I know very well that since this is cyberspace, buyers' beware should be in our head always.

What perturb us was there had been countless incidences of fraud involving the said man for the past few years at Clubsnap. And of late, I notice more and more individuals popping up a thread or two to look for Bobman for money paid for an agreed OSM shoot. I contacted these individuals and told them they were not alone and they were shocked to know the truth. We consoled each other in this plight as we are still lost as to what to do as the next best course of action without getting involved with legal battles. And if he is a bankrupt, we are still at the losing end as we may end up paying for his court fees. I am not a lawyer or police officer by training and so I do not know the court practices here in Singapore.

I thank you and the other administrators of ClubSnap for making the right decision to prevent further cases of cheating at the workshop section. I believe it was not an easy decision either as OSM organisers are really hard to come by for those who love this form of art.

Well, lets hope there is more light coming forward to make this a better place.

Have a nice weekend!
    I guess the issue here is when things happen, what can be done to resolve it.

Honestly the money issue regarding any specific member is not just of recent cases. I get those similar reports all the time. And not all are concerning one specific member. Every time I receive those, I always suggest to members concerned, follow the right protocol. At least file a report with the police, then followup with us for posts or information on CS forum.

In the very least, I believe filing a case with police doesnt cost any $$ right?

If I may suggest, do your due diligence (of following the right protocol) and CS is most willing to assist in whatever way we can. But bear in mind that CS is not the official (and right) authority for resolving such $$ issue. But we are willing to assist in the authority in investigation cases.

PS : I have assisted in members request of locking *and I even copy the entire thread into a archive section* for reasons like groundless accusation, money issues, etc. But honestly so far, I have not received a official request from the authorities in regard to those issues yet though we did assist in some other investigation that aren't members issues though.

Hi Jason

By default, the vBulletin forum software should automatically log IP addresses, by post. With this IP address and the help of the law and the ISPs, you can identify the customer who subscribed to that internet plan and got assigned that IP. If you paid by wire transfer, you (well, the police at least, maybe) could get the bank to identify the account holder with that account number. If you met him in person to pay, well, you know what he looks like.

As with all transactions, remember to get a receipt for your deposit or payment. And take down their personal details. e.g. NRIC.

IIRC Bobman had a studio in Geylang. Why don't you guys pay him a visit. I'm sure a group of you could make him an offer he cannot refuse.

vince123123
    Guests

If anyone needs any assistance on the police report or claiming money back, I would be happy to assist with whatever I can. However, I would suggest that a meetup of all affected victims, with an appointed "leader" (perhaps contaxable), with the admins of ClubSnap, would be useful. It isn't good strategy to expose all options and merits/demerits of the case in an online forum.

Deregistered

anyone still remember STUDENT... what he had encounter... every thin he say about the BBman was true... So what u guys wanted to do about it.. Someone already sound the alarm but...
    Anyway good luck...

vince123123
    Guests

Heh yeap, I remember. Student is still surfing these forums though, even though he doesn't appear to post anymore

Quote Originally Posted by excelglsi View Post
    anyone still remember STUDENT... what he had encounter... every thin he say about the BBman was true... So what u guys wanted to do about it.. Someone already sound the alarm but...
    Anyway good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    As with all transactions, remember to get a receipt for your deposit or payment. And take down their personal details. e.g. NRIC.

IIRC Bobman had a studio in Geylang. Why don't you guys pay him a visit. I'm sure a group of you could make him an offer he cannot refuse.
    a horse head on his bed??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    a horse head on his bed??
    I think he may prefer a headless rubber dolly for hint.

i thought he is till around ??
    he just posted sometimes back at http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....2&postcount=13

1 mth shoot 4-5 wedding but no $ pay pple ..
    not say i want to say

those who joined this OSM agent shoot .. .erm. ... better be smart
    once bitten twice shy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast