View Poll Results: Will you donate your kidney for S$50 million?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mostly likely, yes.

    77 81.05%
  • Most likely, no.

    18 18.95%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Wink Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    My first poll for June!

    Let's say, someone approaches you to ask you to give/donate/sell (whatever you call it) for S$50 million. Will you accept the transaction?

    You can assume thing (eg assume it is legal transaction, assume your current financial state etc)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    50mil OF COS I WILL

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    50mil OF COS I WILL
    So, $ is really POWER! Rich man can easily get what they want!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    who's buying? I want to sell!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    who's buying? I want to sell!!
    You dun treasure your own body?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Melbourne/Singapore
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    will having 1 less kidney prevent me from living the way i live now? I dun drink nor smoke.
    I try to eat healthy and enjoy sports........if it doesn't affect, it's for sale too.......who's buying?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    You dun treasure your own body?
    I do

    with 50mil and one healthy kidney i can live a more healthy life then with 2 kidneys and no 50mil

  8. #8

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    for $50 million ... definately i will sell...

    then i go China and pay $5,000 to get a new "secondhand" one , and spend the balance $49,995,000 for the rest of my life ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    for $50 million ... definately i will sell...

    then i go China and pay $5,000 to get a new "secondhand" one , and spend the balance $49,995,000 for the rest of my life ....
    don buy a corrupted one... repair cost is

  10. #10

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    lolx like the korean show jin shun!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    lolx like the korean show jin shun!
    no, its about 600x different...

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Volcano Land
    Posts
    2,351

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Well... who's to say you won't die from a liver failure instead. Or a ceiling panel falling onto your head.

    I vote for... Sell

    Life's short. Play hard. With 50mil. You can play really hard.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    My first poll for June!

    Let's say, someone approaches you to ask you to give/donate/sell (whatever you call it) for S$50 million. Will you accept the transaction?

    You can assume thing (eg assume it is legal transaction, assume your current financial state etc)
    Buang...no need $50 million. for $5 million, many will do it liao.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    How much are they willing to pay for one of my gonads
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  15. #15

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    My first poll for June!

    Let's say, someone approaches you to ask you to give/donate/sell (whatever you call it) for S$50 million. Will you accept the transaction?

    You can assume thing (eg assume it is legal transaction, assume your current financial state etc)


    No way am i going to give what my parents has blessed given me, unless it is really for someone who need it much more than I (etc, my kids, wife or love ones). I will treasure it (even if it deteriotes) and it goes with the maggots or flame when i die.

    S$50 mil will bring me misery too, as i may suddenly have lots of "frens" and "love ones" vulturing me. Most likely i will become a bankrupcy in a few yrs time (as happen to alot of pple suddenly become rich thru lottery) as I have not learn how to manage my newfound wealth.

    I am contended with what I have now. No more, no less. I like to have a peace of mind and good health, that is wealth to me. That is something, the *sudden* S$50 mil will not buy for me.

    Moreover what makes you think your kidney is worth S$50 mil? You could probably buy that illegally for a "tiny tiny* fraction of that sum in a third world country. In financial sense, your life is not even worth more than S$1 mil (to some economist or financial planner) . Give up that dream dude.
    Last edited by kitkat; 9th June 2007 at 12:38 AM.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Shucks, I hate to say this but I chose to sell my kidney if someone is indeed offering me $50 million buckaroos.

    Reason being having 2 kidneys will never ever make me that rich unless I strike lottery, and it's probably not going to be that much too. With $50 million, at least I will know my family is going to be well taken care of and I don't need to worry so much.

  17. #17
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    So, $ is really POWER! Rich man can easily get what they want!
    i will sell one of my kidney if can get $50million,yes rich man can get almost everything in life,so when i have $50million,i buy another kidney to replace the one i sold for $50,000

  18. #18

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    No. I intend to get a lot richer than that.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i will sell one of my kidney if can get $50million,yes rich man can get almost everything in life,so when i have $50million,i buy another kidney to replace the one i sold for $50,000
    Quote Originally Posted by cosycatus View Post
    Buang...no need $50 million. for $5 million, many will do it liao.
    LOL sell urs for $50mil, then spend $5mil to get another one.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    senGkanG
    Posts
    480

    Default Re: Will you give your kidney for S$50 million?

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    No way am i going to give what my parents has blessed given me, unless it is really for someone who need it much more than I (etc, my kids, wife or love ones). I will treasure it (even if it deteriotes) and it goes with the maggots or flame when i die.

    S$50 mil will bring me misery too, as i may suddenly have lots of "frens" and "love ones" vulturing me. Most likely i will become a bankrupcy in a few yrs time (as happen to alot of pple suddenly become rich thru lottery) as I have not learn how to manage my newfound wealth.

    I am contended with what I have now. No more, no less. I like to have a peace of mind and good health, that is wealth to me. That is something, the *sudden* S$50 mil will not buy for me.

    Moreover what makes you think your kidney is worth S$50 mil? You could probably buy that illegally for a "tiny tiny* fraction of that sum in a third world country. In financial sense, your life is not even worth more than S$1 mil (to some economist or financial planner) . Give up that dream dude.

    Lol.. It's just a poll, and furthermore it's in kopitiam, so just joke and cheer up. And what you say is true, no one would possibly pay so much for a kidney, so when it happens, then the reaction for lots of ppl would be different. Lol..

    Cheers!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •