Thread: Finally can sleep peacefully now

Default Finally can sleep peacefully now

My 2 mths old ride has been "kacau" by 3 incidents so far while parking over the night or weekend.

Incident 1: Left tyre puncture, send to workshop found no nail, no dent...reair and it last till today...heng the tyre shop do it FOC and only a little inconvenient to swap with spare tyre

Incident 2: Rear light cover broken, cost me $85 to replace

Incident 3: Right driver reverse screen scratch, can't be bother to touch up now

Hope they nail the right one and give them maximum penalty to serve warning to all the wannabies....the Michael Fay incident has been long forgotten to some

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070608/5/singapore281008.html

Default Re: Finally can sleep peacefully now

I do agree on people who vandalise should be caned, but I think they may be too young for that.

What they do doesn't seem exactly like the problem you face though, hopefully this news will stop other for trying again.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    I do agree on people who vandalise should be caned, but I think they may be too young for that.

What they do doesn't seem exactly like the problem you face though, hopefully this news will stop other for trying again.
    OK lah, it's my usual friday rant

Whether young or old, male or female, I guess our education system is still failing to address this issue other than the very effective capital punishment........I just couldn't understand why people are so boh liao to do such thing especially if it's done by fellow drivers......so I guess it must be from someone who has too much time and energy that seeking a trill ride

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    My 2 mths old ride has been "kacau" by 3 incidents so far while parking over the night or weekend.

Incident 1: Left tyre puncture, send to workshop found no nail, no dent...reair and it last till today...heng the tyre shop do it FOC and only a little inconvenient to swap with spare tyre

Incident 3: Right driver reverse screen scratch, can't be bother to touch up now

Hope they nail the right one and give them maximum penalty to serve warning to all the wannabies....the Michael Fay incident has been long forgotten to some

Haiz... dunno why ppl so itchy hand, is it jealousy?

BTW, whats your car plate number? I think will kanna 3rd prize 4D this weekend

anyone what happen to Michael Fay? Has he changed to become a better human being as a result of the Rottan?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan View Post
    anyone what happen to Michael Fay? Has he changed to become a better human being as a result of the Rottan?
    Nope, he was still a juvenile delinquent after returning to the USA. See "Aftermath"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan View Post
    I think he may one day return as a FT woking for a rottan furniture factory.

Another victory for all car owners.....these burger should be adequately dealth with to send a strong message to all those wannabe

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...281786/1/.html

GST goes up means more bonus for them.
    Public transport goes up means more bonus for them.
    SCV goes up means more bonus for them.

What the heck man........

HDB should install close circuit cameras in the first place. Garment should use their bonus invest on all this. Without vandalism, we can have peaceful sleep and no need to waste garment money on writing reports.

Another victory for all car owners.....these burger should be adequately dealth with to send a strong message to all those wannabe

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...281786/1/.html
    it's a fat man... stupid fat man... luckily i'm not fat... i think i have somethings against men whom are FAT.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    it's a fat man... stupid fat man... luckily i'm not fat... i think i have somethings against men whom are FAT.
    Eh....not so nice to say like that openly lah....it's just one isolated case...I am sure there are many more skinny people commited worst crime lah like Osama Bin Laden