look under "Photo Tips"... they even have Photo Ideas...
From the website: Photo Ideas
* Tanker on motorway shot from overpass
* Caltex staff on public transport coming to work
* Remote station in isolated countryside
* Caltex station set against a scenic background
* Pylon at night in mist from far away
* Lubes container in wastebasket/back of boot/garden shelf/bicycle basket
* Car decal on fancy car/motorbike
* Signboard reflected in puddle
* Caltex sticker on fridge door
* Caltex sticker on little kids bmx/go cart/skateboard
* Pedestrians with Star Mart shopping bags
* Caltex employee (off duty but in uniform) holding a door open for someone
* Caltex office tower in a city skyline at night
* Kids reading SupaStrikas
* Kids drinking from Caltex/Coffee Plus/Star Mart branded paper cups
* Ferry passing Caltex oil platform
* Caltex logos (or sub brands) on unique vehicles like Jeepneys, tuk tuks
* Interesting people wearing Caltex merchandise
* Photos from Caltex community activities
* Scenes from Caltex sponsored events and employee events (e.g. family day)
* Toys made out of old Caltex product packaging (e.g. Havoline cans)
They also provided model release forms ....
They even provided all their logos in the event photographers want to DI the logo into their photos...
very helpful organisers.. good luck to all taking part!
Hey... they are telling us what they want from us..... Cheapo...... they cannot even afford to hire a professional for the shot??????