Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

  1. #101
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    GK, defence, midfield settled liao
    where's our tok kong winger and striker??
    basket, this one i oso dunno. hahaha

    but shudn't be that far away as other players will be impressed by Liverpool's swift moves in securing the top players to long term deals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    This is great news.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  3. #103
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    This is great news.
    yessssssss


    so worried he is keen to return to spain and worse still, if he is used as a foil to negotiate the release of eto'o.

    but it seems clear now that eto'o can go with or without alonso moving in the other direction becos barca can't tahan him anymore.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #104
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Diego vs, Kaka




    Brazil is crazily strong in the midfield area. add to that, Lukas as the anchor man.


    Brazil is really really strong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    We now have a potent trio of center midfielders - Gerrard, Alonso & Mascherano. The core of the team is now settled. Now let's settle the wings and the strikers.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  6. #106
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    We now have a potent trio of center midfielders - Gerrard, Alonso & Mascherano. The core of the team is now settled. Now let's settle the wings and the strikers.
    correct la.




    i jus finished the video on diego. wa seh, he is really fiercesome! 22yrs old oni!


    sign him !!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #107

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    correct la.

    i jus finished the video on diego. wa seh, he is really fiercesome! 22yrs old oni!


    sign him !!!

    sign so many midfielder put where?

  8. #108
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    sign so many midfielder put where?
    first squad and reserve squad..else most of the time if liverpool fields their reserve squad cannot win..next season will be a very different story, i believe..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #109

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    we still have Lucas coming in, and we dunno Sisoko leaving or not

    Dont worry about the youths lah, iirc, they won the youth FA Cup, hope there are more raw gems waiting to shine.
    the future is bright
    (at least I hope)

  10. #110
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    sign so many midfielder put where?
    on the bench la! show off wat?


    next time 4-5-1 formation all the way with crouch or kuyt as main striker.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #111
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    first squad and reserve squad..else most of the time if liverpool fields their reserve squad cannot win..next season will be a very different story, i believe..
    hopefully we can close the gap for the coming season.

    it will boost the morale of the team when star players sign and carry on their contract and playing years with the team.

    hopefully this will haf a positive glow on the rest of our potential targets to come and join us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #112
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we still have Lucas coming in, and we dunno Sisoko leaving or not

    Dont worry about the youths lah, iirc, they won the youth FA Cup, hope there are more raw gems waiting to shine.
    the future is bright
    (at least I hope)
    zai. lukas will be very very good for us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we still have Lucas coming in, and we dunno Sisoko leaving or not

    Dont worry about the youths lah, iirc, they won the youth FA Cup, hope there are more raw gems waiting to shine.
    the future is bright
    (at least I hope)
    The boss Rafa seems to be keen of keeping Sissoko... I have a strong feeling that Momo will stay too.

    Florent Malouda confirmed leaving Lyon... but to where?
    Chelsea & Liverpool remains the main two sides that he will don the jersey for next season.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...437419&cc=4716

  14. #114
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alankpy View Post
    The boss Rafa seems to be keen of keeping Sissoko... I have a strong feeling that Momo will stay too.

    Florent Malouda confirmed leaving Lyon... but to where?
    Chelsea & Liverpool remains the main two sides that he will don the jersey for next season.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...437419&cc=4716
    malouda that KKJ seems to haf got his stuff mixed up.

    if he wants to play for us, HE HAS TO SHOW THE DESIRE TO PLAY FOR US! and not we go and make sure he's well loved and well liked and well wooed by us to entice him to play for us!


    such a KKJ player, at the end, will choose a team that offers him more $$ and i've a feeling it ain't LIVERPOOL F.C.




    this guy's passion is questionable.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    malouda that KKJ seems to haf got his stuff mixed up.

    if he wants to play for us, HE HAS TO SHOW THE DESIRE TO PLAY FOR US! and not we go and make sure he's well loved and well liked and well wooed by us to entice him to play for us!


    such a KKJ player, at the end, will choose a team that offers him more $$ and i've a feeling it ain't LIVERPOOL F.C.




    this guy's passion is questionable.

    I think he is just waiting to see who will offer him the most $$$
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #116
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I think he is just waiting to see who will offer him the most $$$
    KKJ player la. this type reminds me of a certain Mr.L from west ham, now. oh, his name is lucas neill?


    hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    KKJ player la. this type reminds me of a certain Mr.L from west ham, now. oh, his name is lucas neill?


    hehehe
    Go for Simao
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  18. #118
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Go for Simao
    haha!!! CORRECT!!!

    com'on RAFA!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #119

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    eto'o dun wan to come, agent denies talk with us
    malouda looking for $?

    let's move on and look for people who seriously want to play with us!!!

  20. #120
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    eto'o dun wan to come, agent denies talk with us
    malouda looking for $?

    let's move on and look for people who seriously want to play with us!!!
    eto'o might afterall go to ACMILAN.

    anyway, jus as well. he cost so much. all our transfer kitty go to fund his purchase liao lor!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •