Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

  1. #661
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, he got married and i got 1 yr older.

    its your turn sooooon!!!!!!!!!

  2. #662
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    haiz... more excuses.


    got $$ scared wat? oni no $$ then scare!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #663
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa seh...

    old liao. let u find out liao. finally 18yrs old.


    my wish is for Liverpool to really make a strong challenge for the coming season and sign great players who really want to play for the club and of course, WORLD PEACE!!


    hahaha


    thanks bro! You'll Never Walk Alone!

    waaa yr 18yr old, then me now still is 17yr old!!!

  4. #664
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    its your turn sooooon!!!!!!!!!
    ya, another 10 more years??

    btw, me not associated with steven yee.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #665
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    haiz... more excuses.


    got $$ scared wat? oni no $$ then scare!
    dont just tok lor. We want to see actions

  6. #666
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, another 10 more years??

    btw, me not associated with steven yee.
    hahah zai lar.

  7. #667
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa yr 18yr old, then me now still is 17yr old!!!
    ya, we forever young mah becos we LIVERPOOL FANS!!!


    we dun age much.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #668
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, we forever young mah becos we LIVERPOOL FANS!!!


    we dun age much.
    yeahhh. Stay young n look young

  9. #669
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    dont just tok lor. We want to see actions
    tas y!


    not even one single confirmed bid!

    even got ridiculed by my manutd frens when it is reported that we're in the hunt for BENAYOUN!


    can u belif it???? they sign hargreaves, nani and anderson... we sign benayoun....


    even KKJ team like west ham is keen to sign bent with 17million pounds being bid!


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #670
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hahah zai lar.
    ya... hahahahaha


    ego swell too big.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #671
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    yeahhh. Stay young n look young
    special privilege becos we are so used to failure it doesn't affect us? hahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #672

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tas y!


    not even one single confirmed bid!

    even got ridiculed by my manutd frens when it is reported that we're in the hunt for BENAYOUN!


    can u belif it???? they sign hargreaves, nani and anderson... we sign benayoun....


    even KKJ team like west ham is keen to sign bent with 17million pounds being bid!



    bent not bad leh....can try trading sissy for him.

  13. #673
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    bent not bad leh....can try trading sissy for him.
    i still want SWP from chelski...give him to us la zaren!!! after all u seldom use him,collect dust for what?

  14. #674

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i still want SWP from chelski...give him to us la zaren!!! after all u seldom use him,collect dust for what?

    SWP? we'll definitely use him more this coming season!

  15. #675
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    SWP? we'll definitely use him more this coming season!
    better use him more or else sell him real cheap to us in january coz cup-tied for CL liao...

  16. #676

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    better use him more or else sell him real cheap to us in january coz cup-tied for CL liao...

    wah...ur new owners quite tight-fisted. poor rafa.

  17. #677
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    wah...ur new owners quite tight-fisted. poor rafa.
    don worry la,sure got 1 or 2 more new signings...price muz be rite la...we not super rich like chelski can any how sign 30million striker ... for us maybe 30million can sign 3 good players la...

  18. #678

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    don worry la,sure got 1 or 2 more new signings...price muz be rite la...we not super rich like chelski can any how sign 30million striker ... for us maybe 30million can sign 3 good players la...
    we sure signed a 30mil dud. berbatov would have been so much better!

    anyway, this season only buying cheap!
    Last edited by zaren; 17th June 2007 at 02:43 AM.

  19. #679
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    we sure signed a 30mil dud. berbatov would have been so much better!

    anyway, this season only buying cheap!
    go re-sign Gudjohnsen from barca la,he can score more goals than sheva...

  20. #680

    Default Re: no $$ say no $$ la. we die-hard fans understand..

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    go re-sign Gudjohnsen from barca la,he can score more goals than sheva...
    nah....all too ex. looking for free players. u guys giving sissy away for free?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •