Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 998

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

  1. #181
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    no prob for me if rafa want bent.
    sounds like a good signing already!


    imagine wat he can do in a club with stevie G, alonso, luis garcia...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #182
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he is consistent in epl, but dunno whether can perform at bigger stages or europe
    sure zai. main thing i like abt him is his speed and yes, finishing! even though he plays for a KKJ team like charlton, he still banged in 15 EPL goals!



    and our dear kuyt can go and fly kite!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #183

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sure zai. main thing i like abt him is his speed and yes, finishing! even though he plays for a KKJ team like charlton, he still banged in 15 EPL goals!



    and our dear kuyt can go and fly kite!

    ya boy. think the person most worried about his future is kuyt right now

  4. #184
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    ya boy. think the person most worried about his future is kuyt right now
    just hope kuyt can improve his form this coming season. We need to give him some time.

  5. #185

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    wonder if garcia will have his contract extended as well.

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wonder if garcia will have his contract extended as well.
    I hope he will stay with Liverpool. Even though he is inconsistent, but he can be brilliant at times. And he is quite the bogeyman for the other top teams.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  7. #187

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I hope he will stay with Liverpool. Even though he is inconsistent, but he can be brilliant at times. And he is quite the bogeyman for the other top teams.

    and he has to stay HEALTHY and not get injured! otherwise, he will be in the same category as harry kewee. Demm, i really have not much impression of him (garcia) playing last season.

  8. #188
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    ya boy. think the person most worried about his future is kuyt right now
    craig bellamy is jus waiting for his name to be strike off the team list.
    dirk kuyt has at least another season to prove his worth(10million pound signing! ARGH~!)
    peter crouch should be safe for another season.
    voronin, dun really know much abt him so can't comment much.



    one more tok-kong striker and one more tok-kong winger plus another tok-kong full back!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #189
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    just hope kuyt can improve his form this coming season. We need to give him some time.
    confirm his 2nd season will be beta than the first but not sure if he can get more goals..

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #190
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wonder if garcia will have his contract extended as well.
    think this coming season might be his last for Liverpool. he might fancy a move back to spain with Barca. Rafa din't even list him out as one of the main players of whom he will renew the contract.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #191
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I hope he will stay with Liverpool. Even though he is inconsistent, but he can be brilliant at times. And he is quite the bogeyman for the other top teams.
    correct! sometimes he high on adrenaline and some other lethal mix of cocktail and he can score some really nice headers la, scorchers la etc. etc.

    good to haf such a player around sometimes.
    even his off the ball running is a bit ding dong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #192
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    and he has to stay HEALTHY and not get injured! otherwise, he will be in the same category as harry kewee. Demm, i really have not much impression of him (garcia) playing last season.
    harry kneeIsNotWell, dunno liao la. most prob Rafa will sell him when he returns to work this week.

    Aston wants him along with firebrand bellamy mah. which is good, can sell them both at one shot and free up some $$$$ and squad space.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #193

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    think this coming season might be his last for Liverpool. he might fancy a move back to spain with Barca. Rafa din't even list him out as one of the main players of whom he will renew the contract.

    becos the last season he did not play much mah, how to compare and justify against Gerrard,Carra, Alonso and Reina

  14. #194
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    becos the last season he did not play much mah, how to compare and justify against Gerrard,Carra, Alonso and Reina
    maybe rafa will look at his injury records?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    garcia will stay but prob not on extended contracts like alonso and reina. he will still be in as squad player. I find Garcia to be a useful player to bring on as sub, as he can be quite unpredictable.

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    correct! sometimes he high on adrenaline and some other lethal mix of cocktail and he can score some really nice headers la, scorchers la etc. etc.

    good to haf such a player around sometimes.
    even his off the ball running is a bit ding dong.
    Yep. The unpredictable man, who can pop out from nowhere and produce a brillant goal to stun the opponent. Especially against Chelski.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    I think most probably Rafa will keep Garcia for CL and cup matches.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  18. #198
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Yep. The unpredictable man, who can pop out from nowhere and produce a brillant goal to stun the opponent. Especially against Chelski.
    against juve also what a smack volley to beat buffon.

  19. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    against juve also what a smack volley to beat buffon.
    He is one player that can make you feel like squeezing his neck for making those stupid mistake, and yet sometimes you feel like hugging him for those out-of-the-blue brillant moves.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #200
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone (Season 8)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    He is one player that can make you feel like squeezing his neck for making those stupid mistake, and yet sometimes you feel like hugging him for those out-of-the-blue brillant moves.
    yeah i dont mind keeping him in the squad.

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •