Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good recommend Spectacle shop ?

Default Re: Any good recommend Spectacle shop ?

depends on the optics you want..

my last pair was made at queensway.. nikon 1.74 refractive index plastic.. but i lost the pair at the mojave desert..

not too sure whether you can get canon/tamron/tokina specs though..
    chezburgr i can haz?

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    Did mine at Bukit Panjang Plaza by Spectacle Hut. Glad that I like the Tag Huer replica.
    Tag Huer replica ??? which model did you manage to get for the replica ? and important how much for the frame ? Thanks.

spectacle hut service is

Quote Originally Posted by spongezz View Post
    Tag Huer replica ??? which model did you manage to get for the replica ? and important how much for the frame ? Thanks.
    the most popular replicas for tag heuer should be the reflex series. the exact pair i lost unfortunately.

other frames that tag has are more on full piece titanium designs which is much harder to replicate
    chezburgr i can haz?

Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    the most popular replicas for tag heuer should be the reflex series. the exact pair i lost unfortunately.

other frames that tag has are more on full piece titanium designs which is much harder to replicate
    Yes, agreed on the reflex series... you must realised that they felt like.... weightless..... I've tried the real one and it is really fitting... but the price is soo exp... looking for a similar type of fit at a more affordable pricing... That frame is great for sport activites.... for those whom dun like contact lenses... like me..

How abt Seng Lee at Queensway ground level... i must have made abt 8 pairs of glasses there & recommended many friends there as well.

digging up an old thread...

Any good service spectacle shop to recommend?? Area is not important.. Wanna make 2 specs? Plastic and metal.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12