Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If u have $3,000...

I will save the money.. maybe in fixed deposits.

Originally posted by sriram
    I will save the money.. maybe in fixed deposits.
    interest from fixed deposit is so little that i will rather buy a rolex or leica....

at least i can use it and the value will go up over time.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Book a trip to Spain and put your D60 to good use. And at the same time enjoy the perfect weather!!!

Originally posted by oceanxp
    save the money ... dun buy anymore ....
    On the contrast, why save? Spend it away, be it lenses or camera body! Spice up the economy. Alots of people are unemployed at this moment. The coming months, Singapore will be severity hit as the war prolongs, and the SARS virus keep more and more peole at home. Unemployment rate is set to rise as more businesses went bust, more manufacturing industries moving overseas, more service providers going slow as spending curbs... So spend, spend, spend !!! And help our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, whoever's save their rice bowls!!!

Default Re: If u have $3,000...

Originally posted by kindred
    hey guys,

if u have 3,000 SGD...which item will u buy ?

1. Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS USM

OR

2. Canon 10D

saw u have Canon D60 in ur signature and no longer zoom lens. If I were u, I will go for the lens. U will get more fun from the lens than the camera, lens is the eye of a camera. D60 and 10D same sensor...wait till u can afford to upgrade to 1Ds (or the price drop to ur affordability), then only upgrade ur D60.

Just my RM0.20
    DR KOH KHO KING

Originally posted by skyflash
    Our economy model is import-oriented. Whatever that we spend, the bulk of the dollar will go overseas. Whatever that left behind to help our own rice-bowl is limited.
    No matter whether our economy is import or export, as long as the shops provide a service, there will be mney rolling around. Whether the money is limited or hugh, that's another story. For those who are rich and want to spend, do so. A little spending goes a long way for the economy.

To kindred:
    Get the lenses to build up on your photography limitations. Lenses can make or break your photos. You already have a D60, why settle another body? Heck it lah, just spend, spend, spend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12