Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 995

Thread: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

  1. #861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    nabei.. i dun wear skirt loh.....

  2. #862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    he got this face, which means he's tired beyond words i think

    just ate sotong balls + 1 chicken wing from Old Chang Kee.. yummy!! going to rush mth end's reports liao.............LATER !



    P.S soma nanny : remember to try the desserts there! hontouni OISHI!! think not the season for 'chou toufu' becos it's too hot now i think. enjoy yourself and take more pics
    old chang kee got sell chicken wing meh??

  3. #863
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    old chang kee got sell chicken wing meh??
    got.... plus fried kuey teow and bee hoon... very very nice... oh no...i'm hungry again...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  4. #864
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    old chang kee got sell chicken wing meh??
    got ah ... they selling nasi lemak and mee siam, at least for the branch at goldenshoe/raffles plc..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    got.... plus fried kuey teow and bee hoon... very very nice... oh no...i'm hungry again...
    yeah go eat lor! u can afford it lah... so skinny haha..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #865

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    got.... plus fried kuey teow and bee hoon... very very nice... oh no...i'm hungry again...
    ur stomach gt worm ar....always hungry...=x
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  6. #866
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    got.... plus fried kuey teow and bee hoon... very very nice... oh no...i'm hungry again...
    EAT EAT EAT...!

  7. #867

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    EAT EAT EAT...!
    u want to eat who? eat ash?
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  8. #868
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    ur stomach gt worm ar....always hungry...=x
    i think so... no wonder my weight still the same...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    EAT EAT EAT...!
    ya... eat meals like last nite's curry chicken rite?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  9. #869

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i think so... no wonder my weight still the same...
    ya... eat meals like last nite's curry chicken rite?
    i tot in the gd old days they eat a kind of medicine to make them LS the worm out...i think u need it...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  10. #870
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    i tot in the gd old days they eat a kind of medicine to make them LS the worm out...i think u need it...
    got..... hmm...then pull the worm out rite? someone pls pass me a macro lens...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  11. #871

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    got..... hmm...then pull the worm out rite? someone pls pass me a macro lens...
    tats so gross...hahaha...n u still 1 to take ar... use the reverse lens technic to do macro lo...=p
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  12. #872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    ur stomach gt worm ar....always hungry...=x
    and the worm is call sherman...

  13. #873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i think so... no wonder my weight still the same...
    ya... eat meals like last nite's curry chicken rite?
    thought you say you have got fatter?

  14. #874
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    thought you say you have got fatter?
    looks n feel fat but weight same ley...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    and the worm is call sherman...
    tat's a bad worm... i go c doc later
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    tats so gross...hahaha...n u still 1 to take ar... use the reverse lens technic to do macro lo...=p
    i noob dunno mah... not like u so pro...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  15. #875

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    and the worm is call sherman...
    i nt worm hor...im dragon...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  16. #876

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    looks n feel fat but weight same ley...

    tat's a bad worm... i go c doc later

    i noob dunno mah... not like u so pro...
    say i bad u gd...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  17. #877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    u want to eat who? eat ash?
    so fast action liao .... MKK lah .....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    u want to eat who? eat ash?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    i nt worm hor...im dragon...
    dragon look like a kind of worm too ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    i nt worm hor...im dragon...
    dragon ? in what sense
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 43rd season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Boom baby boom..

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    EAT EAT EAT...!
    why you so excited to see HBK eating
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •