Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Fuji S2 or Nikon D100?

  1. #1

    Default Fuji S2 or Nikon D100?


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Haha, I was in the EXACT same dilemma not long ago.

    It is indeed a tough choice. Both are very capable cameras. So carefully go through the feature sets (they are slightly different) and evaluate which quirks you can live with, which features you cannot live with, etc.

    Regards
    CK

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang
    Haha, I was in the EXACT same dilemma not long ago.

    It is indeed a tough choice. Both are very capable cameras. So carefully go through the feature sets (they are slightly different) and evaluate which quirks you can live with, which features you cannot live with, etc.

    Regards
    CK
    .

    let save money , nikonian .... i am waiting for Nikon D2-X , rumour to come in late 2003 ...

    NIKON NIKON !!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by oceanxp
    .

    let save money , nikonian .... i am waiting for Nikon D2-X , rumour to come in late 2003 ...

    NIKON NIKON !!!
    Forget it lar, it is going to be at least S$6-8k. If it is to have a pro body and pro specs, it won't be lower. So just settle for the current crop of DSLRs.

    Regards
    CK

  5. #5
    Member Knighthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pigeon Hole in Mandalay
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang
    Forget it lar, it is going to be at least S$6-8k. If it is to have a pro body and pro specs, it won't be lower. So just settle for the current crop of DSLRs.

    Regards
    CK
    Keep buying 4D/Toto who knows you strike the forst price before D2x is launched
    W204FL

  6. #6

    Default

    yah lor ... that is why saving it up ... hoping to see more competition from FUJI and SIGMA ...


    if tio 4D, i might get S2PRO ...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by Knighthunter
    Keep buying 4D/Toto who knows you strike the forst price before D2x is launched
    I never have luck with this kinda things. By the time you strike, you probably spent the equivalent of a D2X on 4D tickets.

    Regards
    CK

  8. #8

    Default

    Let nature take it course

    D2-X, 10D, S2Pro, 1Ds, D30, F80 , F100, P&S cam etc etc ... so long can take good picture, it is still a good camera

    any interesting shot you have taken lately ?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by oceanxp
    Let nature take it course

    D2-X, 10D, S2Pro, 1Ds, D30, F80 , F100, P&S cam etc etc ... so long can take good picture, it is still a good camera

    any interesting shot you have taken lately ?
    Took the D100 for a test run at JBP, but not being a good nature/wildlife shooter, didn't have any very good shots.

    Regards
    CK

  10. #10

    Default

    oh .. take alook at this !!

    http://oceanxp.clubsnap.org/nature/j...03/page_01.htm

    my 500mm lens on road ... 2nd field test.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •