Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: PC show 2007...

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bukit Batok!
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    yea man! super ultra crowded. Saw some guys taking photos of the Lenovo showgirls. lol..

    the only thing i bought at the PC show. lol..


    was looking for Nikon booth to get a lens. only found the Nikon section under Courts. But they are not selling lens. In the end went to 3:16 at funan to buy. Good service at 3:16! haha..
    i am slardar

  2. #22
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Awww... so cute...

  3. #23

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    How much u paid 4 that cute little thing?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    What the hell is that?

    PC Show was a big disappointment for me.

  5. #25

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    crazy crowd. can't see can't touch.
    totally disappointed. ended up at sim lim and got what i was looking for.
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  6. #26

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    sandisk official booth..
    extreme 3 cf 4gb is 125
    ultra 2 cf 4gb IIRC is 99
    what about kingston? whats speed? 133x?
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

  7. #27

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Good thing I didn't go and I know it's not worth it from past experiences. It's not as if you'll get to play with the latest unreleased camera models or whatever. Maybe the only good thing is you get to see all the techno stuffs in a single large place. But to jostle with the super thick crowds? Even if I could save $10-20, no thanks! Wasted time and money to get to Suntec are worth more than that already!
    Last edited by kiwi2; 1st June 2007 at 10:16 AM.

  8. #28

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2 View Post
    Good thing I didn't go and I know it's not worth it from past experiences. It's not as if you'll get to play with the latest unreleased camera models or whatever. Maybe the only good thing is you get to see all the techno stuffs in a single large place. But to jostle with the super thick crowds? Even if I could save $10-20, no thanks! Wasted time and money to get to Suntec are worth more than that already!
    agreed .. but for some crazy ppl, jostle with the crowds is the most fun part ... go ..read today ST ..

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    What the hell is that?

    PC Show was a big disappointment for me.
    it's a wrist something la. i also got a cow one. to prevent your wrist from being hurt after using the mouse for too long. u live in what world sia!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    it's a wrist something la. i also got a cow one. to prevent your wrist from being hurt after using the mouse for too long. u live in what world sia!
    Orr.. haha...solly lar I dun use such things one. :P I live in CS world lar..where else.

  11. #31

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    I have moved this thread to Kopitiam - the correct forum for such discussion.

  12. #32

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Guys, just wonder if you guys came across Best Bargain stall? They're known to offer best price in previous pc show/fair for memory cards / hdd etc...

    I'm planning to get either Kingston Ultimate Speed or Sandisk Ultimate II, the price are around $20 diff I guess? For 4GB ones... any idea about the speed comparison between these two? (all I can find is comparison with Sandisk Ultimate III..)

    Thanks!

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    just came back from there... it is a big mess. u basically dun need to walk. people will just carry u along...

    not much to shout abt. deals not dat fantastic. sony booth is right smack at the entrance. canon is somewhere further in. din see the rest cos it was just too crowded.
    Was there for a short while yesterday, couldnt even move, always got some guys stopped halfway and looked for lost friends or relatives then jammed up the human traffic. In the end, went to Funan to do my shopping, very quiet there.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin View Post
    Was there for a short while yesterday, couldnt even move, always got some guys stopped halfway and looked for lost friends or relatives then jammed up the human traffic. In the end, went to Funan to do my shopping, very quiet there.
    Ha ha, this weekend is the best time to go shopping at Funan and SLS I think I'll take this opportunity to shop at SLS.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #35
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    no stall is selling 133x cards.
    one stall said that it's too high end for most of the buyers.
    all i see in the whole pc show for kingston was elite pro
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #36
    Member Parka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,067

    Default Re: PC show 2007...

    I saw the photos on ST and I got scared.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •