Thread: 2 Day Shoot In Singapore - The Best?

Default 2 Day Shoot In Singapore - The Best?

Hi,

I am renting a car this wed & thurs going thru to this friday morning. Am planning to do some shoots on the best in Singapore's scenery, architecture, some HDR shooting and also shooting lights at night. I really need some help in some ideas of what are the better places for the different times of the day, i.e. early sunrise, morning, midday, afternoon, sunset, and night shooting. Hope to draw up a list of the more uncommon places, so that my 2 days will not be a waste. Do help me with some ideas, greatly appreciated.... Thanks

Default Re: 2 Day Shoot In Singapore - The Best?

Changi for sunrise/sets, people on beach
    Upper Peirce for sunrise/sunset (gate - open 6 am, close 7:30), macros, water, mountain, sky shots
    Lower Peirce sunrise/sunset, people, macros
    MacRitchie: water, mountain, sky, people, water sports, runners, macros
    Little India: archi, people, temples
    Chinatown - people - but must be brave to get scolding, some u can ask, some you have to steal the shot; archi
    Geyland - people, action, and more ...

Then the usu touristy places, eg Sentosa

Best time shoot - early morning and late afternoon; noon shoot macros under shade ...

just some quick ideas
    Last edited by espion; 29th May 2007 at 09:45 AM.

Tiong Bahru-- old flats
    Old Airport Road-- old flats
    Singapore skyline (from Padang, Esplanade waterfront, etc)
    Emily Hill-- Peranakan Houses

Tuas!

There is also one place that is very interesting, but too bad photography not allowed - Jurong Island
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Talking Re: 2 Day Shoot In Singapore - The Best?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhiliang View Post
    Hi,

I am renting a car this wed & thurs going thru to this friday morning. Am planning to do some shoots on the best in Singapore's scenery, architecture, some HDR shooting and also shooting lights at night. I really need some help in some ideas of what are the better places for the different times of the day, i.e. early sunrise, morning, midday, afternoon, sunset, and night shooting. Hope to draw up a list of the more uncommon places, so that my 2 days will not be a waste. Do help me with some ideas, greatly appreciated.... Thanks
    Zoo

otto

Thank you for all the suggestions, take for example that you have transport to bring you to wherever you want in Singapore, and you are reserving the whole of 2 days just for photography, where would you go? Also, what are really good locations for night photography?