Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canon or Nikon?

Default Re: Canon or Nikon?

i prefer nikon actually all about own preference both are juz as good!
    D800 | D700|16mm f2.8D|35 f1.4G|50 f1.8G|60mm F2.8D|85mm f1.4G|16-35 f4G|70-200 f2.8 VR2| SB900

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy View Post
    Hi!

Was considering to buy either canon 400D or an equivalent nikon slr so any comments ?
    Thanks.
    Dear Tuffy

It's not the system that is "that" important, most important is the man behind the camera.
    Man always want the best but the best is in oneself........

Happy hunting and welcome to photography!

man with skills is impt, n with the gd gear will propel the photo quality even higher.. hehe..
    i read across articles which states buying the gd lens would better than buy gd cam.. cos the gd lens on so-so cam would make the photos turn out better than so-so lens on a fantastic cam.. however, a gd cam with alot useful features is still worth buying today.. technology has improved greatly over the years in photography..

advise for the thread starter:

please think in terms of the following:
    1. cost
    2. liquidity: if one day u haev to sell your stuff for some reason - how easy is it to sell it? which will translate to what you will have to buy in the first place. generally, canon and nikon stuff are easier to sell because more people use them
    3. convenience: how many of your friends use the same system? if all of them use nikon, why not join them? easier to borrow gear
    4. your own handling preference: for me, i prefer EOS interface and the nice white L telephoto lenses. for you, your taste may be different. pls go and try out all kinds of gear before settling for a system

Quote Originally Posted by user111 View Post
    advise for the thread starter:

please think in terms of the following:
    1. cost
    2. liquidity: if one day u haev to sell your stuff for some reason - how easy is it to sell it? which will translate to what you will have to buy in the first place. generally, canon and nikon stuff are easier to sell because more people use them
    3. convenience: how many of your friends use the same system? if all of them use nikon, why not join them? easier to borrow gear
    4. your own handling preference: for me, i prefer EOS interface and the nice white L telephoto lenses. for you, your taste may be different. pls go and try out all kinds of gear before settling for a system
    yea.. i like the eos system and the white and red rings lenses.. hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123