Thread: any difference?

Default any difference?

sorry to ask stupid qns again... i wanna to noe is there any difference if i buy dslr now or pc show..
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Default Re: any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    sorry to ask stupid qns again... i wanna to noe is there any difference if i buy dslr now or pc show..
    From previous 3 shows that I noticed:

No.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    From previous 3 shows that I noticed:

No.
    so u mean dun wait for pc show ar... den izit if i buy @ shop now or later oso no difference rite...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    so u mean dun wait for pc show ar... den izit if i buy @ shop now or later oso no difference rite...
    Most likely no diff.... but there is a 1 in a million chance that a good deal will be offered.... since pc show is only 5 days away.... why not just wait for that 5 days then compare with the shops....

PC show will give the the standard retail price + (sometimes useless)freebies
    If you go to the usual shops during PC show will probably get you cheaper price + same freebies
    Work: PicasaWeb | Play: Animus3 | Mobile: Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by zj2000 View Post
    Most likely no diff.... but there is a 1 in a million chance that a good deal will be offered.... since pc show is only 5 days away.... why not just wait for that 5 days then compare with the shops....

Quote Originally Posted by radedward View Post
    PC show will give the the standard retail price + (sometimes useless)freebies
    If you go to the usual shops during PC show will probably get you cheaper price + same freebies
    thax guys, i actually plan to buy it on vesak day... but like can't wait cos of art & street fest... anyway since i waited so long liao, i think 5 more day is nothing ba...
    我只是個陌生人 =x