Thread: Singapore Street Festival 2007 - Event Photography Opportunities

Blog Entries

Exclamation Singapore Street Festival 2007 - Event Photography Opportunities

As most of you may know, we have been providing some assistance to the Singapore Street Festival organisers for the past few years in the area of photography and we have been requested to provide the same for this year as well.

This year, we do not have a formal arrangement with the Street Festival organisers and we are just publishing some of the highlighted event schedules to encourage members to go down and take some shots.

The schedule that I have from the Singapore Street Festival organiser is as follows :-

26 May -Official opening launch at Plaza Singapura
    26 May (1pm to 5pm) at Drama centre - Asia Global Bellydance Competition (Solo Category)
    27 May (6 to 9.30pm) at Drama Centre - Asia Global Bellydance Competition (Group Category)
    2/3 June - Youth Park D'J Party - 2 June Rock competition, 3 June Cosplayer & Jrock
    2/3 June Urban Archery with Dr Makili as the GOH on 2 June at 12 noon.
    9 June Battle of the Year & Closing ceremony at Youth park 4pm to 10pm
    Wow! Singing competition on qualifying on 29 May, Semi-finals on 1 June and finals on 8 June

We will likely setup a special Street Festival gallery for members who have taken shots to post.

For more information, please visit the Singapore Street Festival 2007 website.

Default Re: Singapore Street Festival 2007 - Event Photography Opportunities

Hi darren,

I am one of the participants in the asia global bellydance competition.
    Can I ask if its possible for me to get my original picture from the clubsnap photographers here to print out in hardcopy shd there be any?
    Dancing desert scorpion
    :devil:

Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Singapore Street Festival 2007 - Event Photography Opportunities

If any member has photographs of the following two events, please contact me or Edmund - the organiser would like to negotiate usage rights for suitable images.

a) Singapore Street Festival Opening ceremony
    b) Belly Dance competition