Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

  1. #41

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    Start the ball rolling for those who don't drive but are interested in going and sharing the costs for fuel/toll/accomodation etc. costs:

    1. dEthANGeL (hope its not too late to get tickets)
    2. di0nysus

    am keen, dun mind trying to drive..but a msian laffed at me saying will take 6hrs to reach sepang. Think mi car can take total 3 pax max including driver (me), else too heavy to run. Also apprehensive about overtaking say huge trucks.....mi car not happy above 100kmh.. hai.

    i've never driving there or anysort of this..do contact me at 81885650 if any of you guys going either via car or coach etc..dun mind a simple package from agency etc. most impt is to get the pit pass!!! will it be sold out??

  2. #42

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    anyone??? not much time left leh...can't find any packages online...dun wanna drive up alone..(never do before..1L car CMI in my opinion)

  3. #43

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    read that ticket sales are bad on another forum, so i don't think theres need to worry about getting any. Thing is the weather there is bad, so I hope it doesn't rain during the pit walk time.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus View Post
    anyone??? not much time left leh...can't find any packages online...dun wanna drive up alone..(never do before..1L car CMI in my opinion)
    The company i enquired actually drives up as a convoy. So 1L car or not .. you'll convoy up.

    So no worries.

    But its kinda late .. sigh

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    read that ticket sales are bad on another forum, so i don't think theres need to worry about getting any. Thing is the weather there is bad, so I hope it doesn't rain during the pit walk time.
    .. i wonder why ...

  6. #46

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    The company i enquired actually drives up as a convoy. So 1L car or not .. you'll convoy up.

    So no worries.

    But its kinda late .. sigh
    which co???

    maybe can try next yr lor... have to wait another yr for Jap RQs...*sob*

  7. #47

    Default Re: Japan GT @ Sepang 22-24 June 2007

    Cant wait to see those images taken by my ex-lens .... some CSers are up there shooting RQs ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •