Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passport photo taking overpriced!??

Default Re: Passport photo taking overpriced!??

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    For passport-renewal, you can actually do online with your softcopy for free......

For hard copies, why not laid them up in 8's in 4R and get them printed at 30 cts ......
    True, I've done renewal for myself and my children. Piece of cake. They'll send u a letter for collection and you just need to pop in and collect it (best before 9am - bor lang)...so convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    Why are you all complaining?? It's professional skills!!

Why no one complain about wedding photographers charging 4-digit sum for a whole day shoot?? And why additional print photographs must pay?? Customers must as well print their photographs at home...
    Man, Im saying the "photographer" is not even a photographer! You call it professional? I dont agree =) She looks more like a shop keeper to me...

Seems like most of us had bad time with passport photo taking eh? =)

We dont need to spend on a printer and inks to print it, just arrange it and print it as 4R for 30~40cents and you got 8 pieces!

Pay for the skills? I'm not saying I am not willing to pay for their skills and efforts BUT

$8.00 for 4 pieces? They simply overcharged

Quote Originally Posted by ch3nyong View Post
    Man, Im saying the "photographer" is not even a photographer! You call it professional? I dont agree =) She looks more like a shop keeper to me...
    Wow! discrimination based on how a person looks?
    Seriously, if you're ranting about being overcharged, then I'm curious to know how much you feel is a reasonable amount. They are after all offering a service. Nobody forced you to use their services, right?

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Wow! discrimination based on how a person looks?
    Seriously, if you're ranting about being overcharged, then I'm curious to know how much you feel is a reasonable amount. They are after all offering a service. Nobody forced you to use their services, right?
    and machine, manpower, rental etc!!!

Hahaha. My passport photos are done with my D50, majong paper behind me, a tripod and photoshop

vince123123
    Guests

I charge $300 for passport shoot at studio No one complain expensive either.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post
    expensive or not depends on clients lah, i just do a passport shoot at studio at $200 plus, do my clients says expensive?? Nope they find it reasonable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12