Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Why are some of us like that?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Arrow Why are some of us like that?

    Was in town at a major shopping centre over the weekend and driving up slope into the carpark when i saw 2 guys alighting by the slope when the taxistand is less than 20m away.
    As it was a busy stretch of road i gently horn to remind them of the danger behind.... what happened next shocked me...

    One of them gave me the third finger...

    Immediatly, i pulled my handbrakes and stop my car regardless of the traffic behind me. the one who pointed the finger at me even wanted to rush towards me in a threatening manner. The other guy held on to him.

    I wanted to walk up to them after i looked for the security guard but these 2 cowards apparently left.

    2 things i learnt.....

    1) Never do good, it does not pay
    2) Security guards at the shopping centres can't help you even if you get into trouble.

    When can we be more civilised......

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    and if you happen to be a member here... i got something to say to you....
    You NO Balls... ask you to come over you still walk away....

  3. #3

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called children of God....

  4. #4

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    no wonder singaporean are horrible typical drivers, just dun care whether others is in danger a not, dun bother them.

    and please dun challegne people to a fight by saying you no balls.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    God bless the Minolta Beercan, for i know it will serve me well if someone is silly enough to challenge me to a fight...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihub88 View Post
    no wonder singaporean are horrible typical drivers, just dun care whether others is in danger a not, dun bother them.

    and please dun challegne people to a fight by saying you no balls.
    i was not intending to fight, if he had the guts to threaten me, do so in the pressence of the police... apparently, he had no guts and ran away even though they knew they were wrong to alight at that area and still have the guts to show me the finger...
    What can we expect next?

    I thought about it real hard and i am still darn pissed.....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    and if you happen to be a member here... i got something to say to you....
    You NO Balls... ask you to come over you still walk away....
    u saw him with a camera ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    and if you happen to be a member here... i got something to say to you....
    You NO Balls... ask you to come over you still walk away....
    When can we be more civilised......

    I really wonder?

    James

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by ihub88 View Post
    no wonder singaporean are horrible typical drivers, just dun care whether others is in danger a not, dun bother them.

    and please dun challegne people to a fight by saying you no balls.
    Given the chance to return back to the senario, i would just blast them with my air horn and drive off without giving a darn. What i dun see wun make me angry.....

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    i was not intending to fight, if he had the guts to threaten me, do so in the pressence of the police... apparently, he had no guts and ran away even though they knew they were wrong to alight at that area and still have the guts to show me the finger...
    What can we expect next?

    I thought about it real hard and i am still darn pissed.....
    Cool down... You can solve the problem a lot easier by showing your 3rd finger too to them when they do.

    Regards,
    Arto.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u saw him with a camera ar?
    how you know ah?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft View Post
    Cool down... You can solve the problem a lot easier by showing your 3rd finger too to them when they do.

    Regards,
    Arto.
    nope.. wanted too but did not as i know it's not right.

  13. #13
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    Was in town at a major shopping centre over the weekend and driving up slope into the carpark when i saw 2 guys alighting by the slope when the taxistand is less than 20m away.
    As it was a busy stretch of road i gently horn to remind them of the danger behind.... what happened next shocked me...

    One of them gave me the third finger...

    Immediatly, i pulled my handbrakes and stop my car regardless of the traffic behind me. the one who pointed the finger at me even wanted to rush towards me in a threatening manner. The other guy held on to him.

    I wanted to walk up to them after i looked for the security guard but these 2 cowards apparently left.

    2 things i learnt.....

    1) Never do good, it does not pay
    2) Security guards at the shopping centres can't help you even if you get into trouble.

    When can we be more civilised......

    Cool down Bro, this situation do happens, you just un-lucky to encounter one. Cheers!
    Last edited by phoakm; 23rd May 2007 at 04:13 PM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    nope.. wanted too but did not as i know it's not right.
    Make it right. For them 3rd finger is nothing.

    Regards,
    Arto.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    how you know ah?
    u disappear so long, suddenly appear... surely must be pissed off by photographers lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Keep cool is the best solution...remember the guy being knocked down by the taxi driver and died after coma.due to some minor accident and quarrel..it's not worth it...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by JW73 View Post
    When can we be more civilised......

    I really wonder?

    James
    well, i stop by wanting to clarify the matter but was threatened instead, later when i got a witness, they walk away. who is civilised ?

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u disappear so long, suddenly appear... surely must be pissed off by photographers lor...
    basket. i never disappear lah, i went to shaolin temple to meditate lah...

    but seriously dun think they are here... just venting my anger on the 2nd thread....

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by JW73 View Post
    Keep cool is the best solution...remember the guy being knocked down by the taxi driver and died after coma.due to some minor accident and quarrel..it's not worth it...
    My sentiment too. Small small matter let it be gone. Relax, and you will enjoy your life.

    Regards,
    Arto.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Why are some of us like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao View Post
    basket. i never disappear lah, i went to shaolin temple to meditate lah...

    but seriously dun think they are here... just venting my anger on the 2nd thread....
    so now u only take scenery & still life liao rite... 85 f1.4, 70-200f2.8 donate already rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •