Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nude Photography

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Nude Photography

There is no party that I am not pleased with - hence there is no necessity to comment about any party I am not pleased with.

I made but a single observation on a deleted thread, the resulting string of spinoffs was generated by your associate Bobman with his assumptions and trying to put words into my mouth.

I merely expressed my puzzlement at a deleted thread.

Quote Originally Posted by OSM Agent View Post
    I am amazed and gravely dissapointed by your behaviour Vince. I have removed the thread and had expected you to comments in private with the necessary party that you are not pleased with.

I surely hope that you behave as a sensible adult by not congesting someone thread with unnecessary writing which are not relevant to the "Topic in the thread". Cheers.

OSM aGeNT

p.s Don't be RUDE by writing irrelevant subject on someone's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    Vince, I am not him, ask him........
    I repeat my post again 5 posts up, I never thought that you are him.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    There is no party that I am not pleased with - hence there is no necessity to comment about any party I am not pleased with.

I made but a single observation on a deleted thread, the resulting string of spinoffs was generated by your associate Bobman with his assumptions and trying to put words into my mouth.

I merely expressed my puzzlement at a deleted thread.

I repeat my post again 5 posts up, I never thought that you are him.
    Please converse anything you have in PM with him. This thread is here for the shoot.

Any other OTs will be deleted.

GNOSIS
    Finally the Dates for the shoots...

Unconfirm Dates
    9th of June : Sexy Lingerie See Thru / Topless
    Duration : 3 Hr
    Cost : $70 / Pax

No of Slot Available 5

Unconfirm Dates
    9th of June : Sexy Lingerie See Thru / Nude
    Cost : $100 / Pax

No of Slot Available 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Confirm Dates
    10th of June : See Thru / Topless
    Duration : 3 Hr [Extra news - Shooting Time Has Been Increased to 4 Hr at NO EXTRA cost]
    Time Slot : 9am - 1 pm

No. of Slot Available 6

1. Reserved
    2. Reserved
    3. Reserved

Slot remaining : 3

Confirm Dates
    10th of June : Sexy Lingerie See Thru / Nude
    Duration : 3 Hr [Extra News - Shooting Time Has Been Increased to 4 Hr at NO EXTRA cost]
    Time : 3pm to 7pm

No. Of Slot Available 6

1. Reserved
    2. Reserved
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved
    5. Reserved
    6. Reserved

Slot remaining : FULL HOUSE

For reservation and more information: you can contact me via
    1. PM
    2. email : osm.agent@gmail.com
    3. Contact No : 97620544(Hp)

For those who have PM me for Private booking and expressing your interest. Thank You. For those who have relentlessly keeping tab with the progress of the shoot. Thank You.

More Dates will be coming up and made available.

OSM aGeNT

P.S : Do read the Disclaimer

Disclaimer :

1.The organiser have the right to cancel or change the time slot for schedule shoots and find a replacement for model of the same quality should unforseen circumstances happen. In the event this were to happen, a suitable replacement will be arranged. If a suitable replacement cannot be found, full refund would be given to those who have paid.

2.No refund will be given to those who have made payment for reservation and later decides to withdraw from the shoots.

3.Reservation are however transferable.

4.Refund will be given if shoots is cancelled by the organiser.

5.All reservation are to be paid within 2 days to confirm your slots. In the event payment is not received within 2 days of your reservation, your slot will be open to those in the waiting list.

6. Due to the nature of the shoots, participant with weak heart conditions are advised to exercise their own good jugdement and caution during the entire shoot and not to get overly excited. The organiser will also not be held responsible if any mishap or accident were to happen to the participant during the shoot.

GNOSIS
    Finally the Dates for the shoots...

Unconfirm Dates
    9th of June : Sexy Lingerie See Thru / Topless

No of Slot Available 5

Unconfirm Dates
    9th of June : Sexy Lingerie See Thru / Nude

No of Slot Available 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Confirm Dates
    10th of June : See Thru / Topless
    Duration : 3 Hr [Extra news - Shooting Time Has Been Increased to 4 Hr at NO EXTRA cost]
    Time Slot : 9am - 1 pm

No. of Slot Available 6

1. Reserved
    2. Reserved
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved
    5. Reserved
    6. Reserved

Confirm Dates
    10th of June : Sexy Lingerie See Thru / Nude
    Duration : 3 Hr [Extra News - Shooting Time Has Been Increased to 4 Hr at NO EXTRA cost]
    Time : 3pm to 7pm

No. Of Slot Available 6

1. Reserved
    2. Reserved
    3. Reserved
    4. Reserved
    5. Reserved
    6. Reserved

For reservation and more information: you can contact me via
    1. PM
    2. email : osm.agent@gmail.com
    3. Contact No : 97620544(Hp)

For those who have PM me for Private booking and expressing your interest. Thank You. For those who have relentlessly keeping tab with the progress of the shoot. Thank You.

More Dates will be coming up and made available.

OSM aGeNT

P.S : Do read the Disclaimer

Disclaimer :

1.The organiser have the right to cancel or change the time slot for schedule shoots and find a replacement for model of the same quality should unforseen circumstances happen. In the event this were to happen, a suitable replacement will be arranged. If a suitable replacement cannot be found, full refund would be given to those who have paid.

2.No refund will be given to those who have made payment for reservation and later decides to withdraw from the shoots.

3.Reservation are however transferable.

4.Refund will be given if shoots is cancelled by the organiser.

5.All reservation are to be paid within 2 days to confirm your slots. In the event payment is not received within 2 days of your reservation, your slot will be open to those in the waiting list.

6. Due to the nature of the shoots, participant with weak heart conditions are advised to exercise their own good jugdement and caution during the entire shoot and not to get overly excited. The organiser will also not be held responsible if any mishap or accident were to happen to the participant during the shoot.

Announcement..

Hi Everyone,

Due to confussion as to whom my identity to many of you, after much consideration, bearing in mind that I have not collected or requested any payment from any of you, I have decided to postponed the shoots till 2-3 weeks later.

Meanwhile for those who have expressed interest and PM me and reserved a slot, I am arranging TFCD shoot on weekdays evening for us to get to know each other.

Professional Make-Up Artist will be Engage and Cost will be then borne by participants.
    As for Studio rental : I will absorb . F.O.C

Thank you for the support.

OSM aGeNT

pity... anyway why is it so important if OSM agent is Bman(which i believe it's different ppl)? Anyway a photoshoot is a photoshoot regardless of who is the organiser. And I believe Bman wouldn't hide if he wants to organise any shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    pity... anyway why is it so important if OSM agent is Bman(which i believe it's different ppl)? Anyway a photoshoot is a photoshoot regardless of who is the organiser. And I believe Bman wouldn't hide if he wants to organise any shoot.
    agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    wah lau those irritating ppl....... get a life lah

I think OSM Agent did the right thing in put the shoot aside temporary and at the same time arranging TFCDs and using these TFCDs as get to know everyone sessions. This way, all the doubts will be cleared and those who truly wish to shoot can shoot without having to worry about the identity of OSM Agent.

All the best to OSM Agent!

The world is already peppered with hordes of mean people, bordering on self-righteousness trampling on rights of others. Can't we be more friendly here? Our own oasis of peace...
    CS says, "We can't help you ignore yourself."

Shoot with a camera not with your mouth.

What I don't understand is why does OSM Agent has to proof his identity first and not all the other newbie organisers! Must all new organisers arrange TFCD first before being allow the peace of mind to organise a shoot?

Granted, there were some questions from all of us, is OSM Agent = Bobman. However, at the end of the day, does it matters.

As long as OSM Agent can deliver the model as advertised, and the model delivers as advertised, I am fine with it.

Here is my offer to OSM Agent, PM me the revised schedule, cross my fingers I am in town, I will shoot. The TFCD thing is BS in the end of the day. All those who come to the TFCD shoot, wonder how many will eventually pay to shoot?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

OT:

As far as I am concerned, OSM don't need to prove anyting. I was merely asking, reason is stated in my posts and it matters on my part. Cheers.

Apologies to OSM, didn't know my innocent question will escalate to this.

TFCD

Date :6 June 2007
    Time : 7.30pm - 10.30pm

No. Of Slots 4

1. Confirmed

3 more slots available

Priority will be given to those who have PM me ealier on the OSM shoots. The reservations are now open. Thank you for all the support.

OSM aGeNT
    p.s more dates will be made available.

OSM,

I will give it a try.

Will PM you for the details.

Good luck my friend in your endeavours.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

Since we're on this topic (sort of), would any of you guys know how i can contact B man? I paid him $300 for a shoot last year which didn't materialize.

Quote Originally Posted by zacke View Post
    Since we're on this topic (sort of), would any of you guys know how i can contact B man? I paid him $300 for a shoot last year which didn't materialize.
    You should have looked harder, B man's contact is in his avatar, in case you cannot find it, it's...
    Bobman
    @ 81369676

My apologies in advance to TS in replying to this OT.

../azul123

Default Tfcd

TFCD

Date :6 June 2007
    Time : 7.30pm - 10.30pm

No. Of Slots 4

1. Confirmed
    2. Confirmed
    3. Confirmed
    4. Confirmed

FULL HOUSE

See ya guys tomorrow.