Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1009

Thread: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & company)

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Heng my Mac got translator

Okie going off for course liao. See you folks tonight at Spins (RC).
    I will join you guys tonight if I have finish my work early.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

Thanks for the treat, all of us will appreciate you for that!

As usual, spins on tomorrow night, then followed by FS till not very early, all are welcomed

TMC/MOR-DER check your PMs.
    I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ......
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ......
    wa... very enjoy life leh...

Yo, which mobile service provider you guys think is good and should I go for....

My mobile plan is highly subsidize by company therefore, any plan to me is not a big issue.
    Should I stick to M1, or move on since they only give me $100 mobile phone voucher valid for 2 weeks. Their M1 package mobile plan is attractive to me.

My Starhub maxOnline and SCV contracts is over and if I wanted to re-contract and sign up the new mobile plan, I could get the FREE* Samsung 19' HD-Ready LCD TV & Smart TV DVR set-top box. However, there is no rebate for me for any purchase of new hand phone. The advantage of signing up will be 3 in one services and better accumulating perk points.

Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by scanner View Post
    Yo, which mobile service provider you guys think is good and should I go for....

My mobile plan is highly subsidize by company therefore, any plan to me is not a big issue.
    Should I stick to M1, or move on since they only give me $100 mobile phone voucher valid for 2 weeks. Their M1 package mobile plan is attractive to me.

My Starhub maxOnline and SCV contracts is over and if I wanted to re-contract and sign up the new mobile plan, I could get the FREE* Samsung 19' HD-Ready LCD TV & Smart TV DVR set-top box. However, there is no rebate for me for any purchase of new hand phone. The advantage of signing up will be 3 in one services and better accumulating perk points.

Any advice?
    Most impt thing to consider; is it a need to retain your number? If yes, stick to m1. True number portability will only implement next year (should be around mid year).

If no, change to starhub & get the free TV! Moreover, there are hubber discounts (about 5 to 10% off subscription to ALL the services you subscribe).

jef is right...

no. port will most likely come into effect 2008
    but do note...The green guy just raised its rate for certain channels
    Last edited by ernest_ted; 29th June 2007 at 03:33 PM.

Buy 3 different SIM CARDS from the 3 different service provider then can liaos.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Buy 3 different SIM CARDS from the 3 different service provider then can liaos.

Account Suspended

I is at you-know-where w/ TMC.

I is at Woodlands.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyk View Post
    Most impt thing to consider; is it a need to retain your number? If yes, stick to m1. True number portability will only implement next year (should be around mid year).

If no, change to starhub & get the free TV! Moreover, there are hubber discounts (about 5 to 10% off subscription to ALL the services you subscribe).
    $100 M1 voucher vs a 19" LCD TV, of cos the LCD TV, since you can surely get more than $100 if you selling it off.
    Like others said, depends if you want to go thru the hassle of changing HP numbers

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    jef is right...

no. port will most likely come into effect 2008
    but do note...The green guy just raised its rate for certain channels

Last edited by ernest_ted : 1 Hour Ago at 03:33 PM.
    why got edit one?

Account Suspended

We're... spinning around, around.. around...

We're... spinning around, around.. around...
    Spin si mi ku ku. I am at Spins. Where the *beep beep beep beep* aRE you guys?

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Spin si mi ku ku. I am at Spins. Where the *beep beep beep beep* aRE you guys?
    I is here now sitting diagonally across you

wah...sit across still beep beep

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyk View Post
    why got edit one?
    got...just added in the green man thingy....ha ha

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    wah...sit across still beep beep
    And where are you?????????????????????????

Account Suspended

AB, when you are leaving let me know. I'll pack up. There's no more seat on your side

Thumbs up Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

On the train now, nice weather to sleep.