Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1009

Thread: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & company)

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    I is in finally after stoning my day away.
    lol...thot u went FS.....

  2. #382
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    lol...thot u went FS.....
    No leh, today went runway cycling, then dismounted from duty late due to the crowd control, lotsa babes to see though

    Then came home stone on bed, enjoy the aircon.

    How's your P2000 upgrade coming along? Okay?



  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    No leh, today went runway cycling, then dismounted from duty late due to the crowd control, lotsa babes to see though

    Then came home stone on bed, enjoy the aircon.

    How's your P2000 upgrade coming along? Okay?


    P2000 upgrade done liao..tks for the instructions...

    wah...got babes too see....so good....no peektures ?

  4. #384
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    P2000 upgrade done liao..tks for the instructions...

    wah...got babes too see....so good....no peektures ?
    Cannot bring cam in ma, what to do, haiz, else I while cycling take pics of the babes I saw liao... drools man!!! heehee.

    Wah... P2000 upgraded liao ah, power, hope you didn't lose any screws

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Cannot bring cam in ma, what to do, haiz, else I while cycling take pics of the babes I saw liao... drools man!!! heehee.

    Wah... P2000 upgraded liao ah, power, hope you didn't lose any screws
    screws intact but lost some hair LOL

    forgotten to put back a sticker at the back the hdd opening...no harm done...

  6. #386
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    screws intact but lost some hair LOL

    forgotten to put back a sticker at the back the hdd opening...no harm done...
    That one sticker I threw away liao, no need one lah, the HDD is held in place with 4 screws, so no need the sticker.

  7. #387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    That one sticker I threw away liao, no need one lah, the HDD is held in place with 4 screws, so no need the sticker.


    heh heh


  8. #388
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    heh heh

    Heeeheee.. I see dust under your screen, you never clean properly?

  9. #389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Heeeheee.. I see dust under your screen, you never clean properly?
    heng...dust on the outside

    actually bought a bottle of air to blow any dust during the "upgrade"

  10. #390
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    phaw.... ET successful DIY... now i know who i can borrow from IF i ever can leave the country again...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #391
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    heng...dust on the outside

    actually bought a bottle of air to blow any dust during the "upgrade"
    I use microfibre cloth to clean the sensor and screen No money for compressed air haiz.

  12. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    I use microfibre cloth to clean the sensor and screen No money for compressed air haiz.
    hee...follow the video....

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    phaw.... ET successful DIY... now i know who i can borrow from IF i ever can leave the country again...
    heh...

    come come...

    i DIY just in time for next week trip to Beijing...

  14. #394
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    heh...

    come come...

    i DIY just in time for next week trip to Beijing...
    How about a D200 to go along with the trip? Now you can store more images, time to BBB new cam?

  15. #395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    How about a D200 to go along with the trip? Now you can store more images, time to BBB new cam?
    heh.....nice try.....

  16. #396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    heh...

    come come...

    i DIY just in time for next week trip to Beijing...
    LICH MAN LICH MAN ....

  17. #397
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    heh...

    come come...

    i DIY just in time for next week trip to Beijing...
    heck... i can't even go genting... dun talk abt beijing.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  18. #398
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    heh.....nice try.....
    Come on, go such places must get new camera one



    Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    LICH MAN LICH MAN ....
    Ya ya ya ya, of course he is LICH MAN LOL!



    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    heck... i can't even go genting... dun talk abt beijing.
    Nobody asked you to get married and have kids... hahahaha...

  19. #399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    school hols time.....

  20. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & comp

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Come on, go such places must get new camera one



    Ya ya ya ya, of course he is LICH MAN LOL!



    Nobody asked you to get married and have kids... hahahaha...

    kns......

    married with kids can still go what .....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •