Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Allow me, and maybe urself to rant a bit on "Quack Photographers"

Default Re: Allow me, and maybe urself to rant a bit on "Quack Photographers"

Quote Originally Posted by rinaldi86 View Post
    * Because my friend is under 18 yrs old, he can't do it with her. Therefore he offered my friend to meet up n give him oral.
    Just wanna point out the law stated 16 for sex, not 18.
    18 is the age for ciggy,club etc.

In fact, oral is considered illegal for under 16 as its a form of sexual act.

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    this is why I tell my admirer-of-beauty-photographer-friends....

want to touchtouch, take photo go home then touchtouch on computer screen, everyone happy.

BTW, any girl should have enough instinct to realise when a guy's being more of a pervert than a photographer.
    Wah! Nice group pic... I see some familiar faces

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    If she can substantiate what she says with evidence, there really isn't any fear of being sued.
    Evidence present for the 1st photographer.

However, as everyone know, MSN Chatlog is in a form of text document. That means, one can change the writing upon presenting it as an evidence.

Anyways, I've went to my friend's house to take photographs of the chatlogs using film camera. Hopefully it'll be accepted as an evidence by the Police.

As for the 2nd photographer, sadly say, photo that he sent to my friend had been deleted. No evidence for then 2nd photographer.

For those who think that such things never happened, well, you'll believe it when it happens to ur friend/s

Quote Originally Posted by mccartier View Post
    Just wanna point out the law stated 16 for sex, not 18.
    18 is the age for ciggy,club etc.

In fact, oral is considered illegal for under 16 as its a form of sexual act.
    Oh? I thought new law passed to raise the age from 16 to 18?

Anyway, "18, underaged" was what the 2nd guy told my friend.

I'm currently gathering sufficient evidences before making a report and exposing them online once the reports have been made.

Hi there, if you manage to get more details and post them here, may I quote and link to my Rogues Gallery thread?

vince123123
    Guests

If you have evidence, then no need to fear about being sued for defamation.

I don't really use MSN much (use a third party program), but from what I remember, MSN chat logs are in the form of XML files, not simple text files though. Is it easy to edit XML files?

If so, then taking photographs of the chat logs makes not much of a difference since they can allege you changed it before you took the photograph.

I've pm-ed you on what you can do for the second photographer.

However, as everyone know, MSN Chatlog is in a form of text document. That means, one can change the writing upon presenting it as an evidence.

Anyways, I've went to my friend's house to take photographs of the chatlogs using film camera. Hopefully it'll be accepted as an evidence by the Police.

As for the 2nd photographer, sadly say, photo that he sent to my friend had been deleted. No evidence for then 2nd photographer.

For those who think that such things never happened, well, you'll believe it when it happens to ur friend/s

If you have evidence, then no need to fear about being sued for defamation.

I don't really use MSN much (use a third party program), but from what I remember, MSN chat logs are in the form of XML files, not simple text files though. Is it easy to edit XML files?

If so, then taking photographs of the chat logs makes not much of a difference since they can allege you changed it before you took the photograph.

I've pm-ed you on what you can do for the second photographer.
    so nice, how u intend to do for him?

i prefer doing something to him...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Deleted items can still be retrieved even if flushed from Trash Bin or Recycle Bin.

Yup, XML files are also text files, albeit with HTML-like tags around the content. Easy to edit if you can figure out the right tags. There are also apps to edit XML files, even.

Thanks for the PM. Reading it, and will reply to you ASAP.

As for the chatlog, it's in notepad text ".txt"

That's the tricky part

Quote Originally Posted by TheoDR View Post
    Hi there, if you manage to get more details and post them here, may I quote and link to my Rogues Gallery thread?
    sure! I'll give u details as soon as I get sufficient info, evidence, and get him reported

sure! I'll give u details as soon as I get sufficient info, evidence, and get him reported
    Ok, thanks man, good luck with the hunt!

Wah! 4 pages of replies within a day! Okay.. reading up the replies..

To clarify further,

1st photographer:

* Done several photoshoots with him before
    * Only recently over the MSN he asked my friend if she would like to meet up for another photoshoot. But this time allow him to touch her/hold waist... He'll pay more if she agrees
    * My friend didn't agree to meet up with him

2nd photographer:

* Contacted my friend over friendster, and MSN
    * Sent picture of his private over MSN
    * Owns a friendster group (not sure of group name)
    * Claim to have sex with some of his "models" before
    * Because my friend is under 18 yrs old, he can't do it with her. Therefore he offered my friend to meet up n give him oral.

----------

Making a police report is under consideration. Just as some of you have mentioned, if it isn't carefully handled, things may turn around and the rogue photographer may sue her for slander.
    I don understand why don use the money to go find chicken??

[QUOTE=rinaldi86;3093892]Wah! 4 pages of replies within a day! Okay.. reading up the replies..

To clarify further,

1st photographer:

* Only recently over the MSN he asked my friend if she would like to meet up for another photoshoot. But this time allow him to touch her/hold waist... He'll pay more if she agrees

2nd photographer:

----------

IMHO, the decision should lie with your lady friend on her next course of action. Be mindful, too, she is dealing with the trauma with those explicit pictures and obsence pick up lines. If you can, get her counselled to deal with the situation as she might have undue fears in pursuing the matter.

Also, may I suggest to take this matter offline, report to the police first as a first step and request for a female police officer to talk to her. Exposing the person(s) here may just aggrevate the situation prematurely. What if the offender(s) decide to seek revenge for all the bad publicity? Who knows the mental capacity of the person(s) in question? I wouldnt know and wouldnt dare think what either of the accused might be capable of next.

And, please, help her to cope along and to slowly forget the incidences.

Just my simple thoughts on this matter and I wish she gets on well over time.

[QUOTE=contaxable;3097245]
    Wah! 4 pages of replies within a day! Okay.. reading up the replies..

To clarify further,

1st photographer:

2nd photographer:

----------

IMHO, the decision should lie with your lady friend on her next course of action. Be mindful, too, she is dealing with the trauma with those explicit pictures and obsence pick up lines. If you can, get her counselled to deal with the situation as she might have undue fears in pursuing the matter.

Also, may I suggest to take this matter offline, report to the police first as a first step and request for a female police officer to talk to her. Exposing the person(s) here may just aggrevate the situation prematurely. What if the offender(s) decide to seek revenge for all the bad publicity? Who knows the mental capacity of the person(s) in question? I wouldnt know and wouldnt dare think what either of the accused might be capable of next.

And, please, help her to cope along and to slowly forget the incidences.

Just my simple thoughts on this matter and I wish she gets on well over time.
    agree.. please handle the matter to a female police officer.. they have all tools and access to track down anyone on this island.

Quote Originally Posted by simon80 View Post
    I don understand why don use the money to go find chicken??
    lol... no idea.. maybe he's just another person who prey on young girls

alright... she's coping well, that part i've to say..

but yeah.. i think i'll stop revealing info till everything has been completed.

thanks for the advices!

i hope someone will get his /her hands on this fellow.. and put his face on the newspaper.... he has brought shame upon himself.

My model girlfriend in taiwan, she kana spike when doing a photo shoot in his studio, and the worst case happen, and i had inform my other friends from the black world and white world to find out who this guy is and tear down his studio at all cost. And my girl told me he use a forum nick in china to con her. this was happen in Dec last yr, now the guy suffer from ....

Bring a friend along to any private shoot, i dun see why photographer will want to reject this, if he insist of u going alone, make sure u know his true indentiy and inform a friend of ur whereabout. if not then dun shoot with them.

so girls be careful there are beasts among the photographers. i think there are more case but they suffer in silence only. Report to police and not let them blackmail u.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    My model girlfriend in taiwan, she kana spike when doing a photo shoot in his studio, and the worst case happen, and i had inform my other friends from the black world and white world to find out who this guy is and tear down his studio at all cost. And my girl told me he use a forum nick in china to con her. this was happen in Dec last yr, now the guy suffer from ....

Bring a friend along to any private shoot, i dun see why photographer will want to reject this, if he insist of u going alone, make sure u know his true indentiy and inform a friend of ur whereabout. if not then dun shoot with them.

so girls be careful there are beasts among the photographers. i think there are more case but they suffer in silence only. Report to police and not let them blackmail u.
    u sound like someone very powderful leh... from black world white world, underworld, but forget to ask ti gong down...

ya, its getting dangerous for kids nowadays even at school... remember the basketball coach kena sack from school after the reporter met up with tis guy offline wanting to carress underage girls... idiotic...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast