Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 77 of 77

Thread: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

  1. #61
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Oh? Is there such thing as the 1 to 1 exchange thing? I was like wondering if I buy another one whether they set-off the thing.

    Have you tried it?

    If its only $40, I'll be quite inclined to go do the upgrade thing anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    From what I know, the $40 or so is for upgrade from current 3 yrs warranty to 5 yrs warranty. The S$60 to return, they may waive it if they agree on 1 to 1 exchange.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Oh? Is there such thing as the 1 to 1 exchange thing? I was like wondering if I buy another one whether they set-off the thing.

    Have you tried it?

    If its only $40, I'll be quite inclined to go do the upgrade thing anyway.
    vince, i managed to get mine changed, paying $70 bucks for the exchange and for upgrading warranty to 5 years

  3. #63
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Did you call up or email or?

    Some people say 45, some people say 70, some people say need restocking fee of S$60 - sounds like a lot of different information!

    You maanged to get your swapped right? Without any downtime (ie return first, wait, and then new one come).

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    vince, i managed to get mine changed, paying $70 bucks for the exchange and for upgrading warranty to 5 years

  4. #64

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Guys there is a new 24 inch DELL monitor with HC version just out today. Maybe you can asked DELL to replace that. It has the same specs with the 27inch...........

  5. #65

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Did you call up or email or?

    Some people say 45, some people say 70, some people say need restocking fee of S$60 - sounds like a lot of different information!

    You maanged to get your swapped right? Without any downtime (ie return first, wait, and then new one come).
    yar no downtime, i arranged with her to pick up when they deliver the new one.

    The restocking/freight charge is $60, but through my customer agent, she promised me $35. So adding in the difference between 899 and 859 (IT Show), its $35 + $40 = $75 (w/o GST yet).

    I emailed them and they called me up.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Guys there is a new 24 inch DELL monitor with HC version just out today. Maybe you can asked DELL to replace that. It has the same specs with the 27inch...........
    yar we are all replacing for the HC version

  7. #67
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Hmm I just arranged mine today, but they said will have down time, ie they will make two trips.

    Is your customer agent able to help me arrange for a no down time way?

    However, mine I only need to pay the S$40something extra. No need to pay restock fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    yar no downtime, i arranged with her to pick up when they deliver the new one.

    The restocking/freight charge is $60, but through my customer agent, she promised me $35. So adding in the difference between 899 and 859 (IT Show), its $35 + $40 = $75 (w/o GST yet).

    I emailed them and they called me up.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Hmm I just arranged mine today, but they said will have down time, ie they will make two trips.

    Is your customer agent able to help me arrange for a no down time way?

    However, mine I only need to pay the S$40something extra. No need to pay restock fee.
    i don't think so, cos i don't know her contact number only know her name lolx

  9. #69
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Hey, I just got my HC version.

    One quesiton, I can't seem to access the items under Display Settings, (Wide Mode, Sharpness and Zoom) - these three entries are blanked out.

    Anyone knows why?

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Hey, I just got my HC version.

    One quesiton, I can't seem to access the items under Display Settings, (Wide Mode, Sharpness and Zoom) - these three entries are blanked out.

    Anyone knows why?
    Got my HC last week also, lucky again no BP/DP issue

    I thought with using DVI, you can only control the 3 modes in your computer (mine is nvidia setting) instead of through the screen menu. If you connection to VGA port, then that should be available for adjustment.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  11. #71

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Does anyone know if this Dell 2407WFP is selling at S$899 again?

    I saw on Dell's website it's S$1099
    http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/prod...hs1&l=en&s=dhs


  12. #72

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    Does anyone know if this Dell 2407WFP is selling at S$899 again?

    I saw on Dell's website it's S$1099
    http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/prod...hs1&l=en&s=dhs


    your wish is mine command. I just called them and they changed it to $899

    any comments on this panel for all the users out there who got it 2 months back?

  13. #73
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    lol pricing error?

    I'm happy with mine so far

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    your wish is mine command. I just called them and they changed it to $899

    any comments on this panel for all the users out there who got it 2 months back?

  14. #74

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    your wish is mine command. I just called them and they changed it to $899

    any comments on this panel for all the users out there who got it 2 months back?
    Well, no complaints so far. It far the most worth while monitor to get in the market. If any problems, DELL will be more than happy to replace a new one.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    your wish is mine command. I just called them and they changed it to $899

    any comments on this panel for all the users out there who got it 2 months back?
    Happy user here

    Only wish it accept SDHC memory card.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  16. #76
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    For info, Comex is having a promotion on an Acer 24" for only S$599.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Dell 2407WFP 24" @ S$899

    Some comparison among 24" LCD
    http://www.behardware.com/art/imprimer/680/
    some comments
    http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1709468

    S$599 is really a good price.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •