Thread: 350D or D40

Default 350D or D40

My first time buying DSLR and was comparing between this two model. hope to get some expert tips from you guys before buying. thank

Default Re: 350D or D40

Buying something is sometimes uncertain

Perhaps go and test them out yourself would be in order since both Nikon and Canon or perhaps other DSLRs have their own strengths.

here we go again.

how much you willing to pay? you want L lens or trinity lens in future? you need vertical grip? you want Cmos or CCD? you want the statment Trust by profossional? You need advance flash or weather seal one? you want excellent noise control or nice colour?

Can you try a search? Please? This pops up about once a week...

Hei Rashkae, dun have to be rude.. if u dun want to answer, dun answer.

Try d40 if size and weight is important. I am using a d40 with a 18-200 and thinks that its a great camera.

Quote Originally Posted by nordleadx View Post
    Hei Rashkae, dun have to be rude.. if u dun want to answer, dun answer.

Try d40 if size and weight is important. I am using a d40 with a 18-200 and thinks that its a great camera.
    How was that rude? Is it rude to point out that you can search a forum? Or is it rude to expect users to repeat the same advice over and over again? The "search" function is a valuable tool, especially for questions that pop up every week and have been answered to death. He'll get very good advice from reading the past responses.

Please show me the rule that says you are only allowed to post if your reply specifically details the same answer that's been given dozens of times before. If you don't like my posts, don't read my posts.