Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To those WhosGoing.com.sg, Nightlife.sg and other club/party photographers here

Default Re: To those WhosGoing.com.sg, Nightlife.sg and other club/party photographers here

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    Hi guys, thanks for all the responses! I'm not really expecting to get paid, at least not a lot. I think I'll use the 50mm f/1.8 or my 18-70. Hopefully they'll be fast enough that camera shake doesn't ruin slow sync.

How do you guys use your bounce cards or dome diffusers? Do you aim it straight up, 45 deg, straight forward? How about twisting the head?
    Dun bother with slow syn.. even if u are shooting at 1/15. with ur flash . it should freeze ur subject.. so no worry abt that. If you happen to have the big big " just bounce card". USE it. just bounce it straight up. Use a fast lens ..

Default Re: To those WhosGoing.com.sg, Nightlife.sg and other club/party photographers here

I saw some photogs shooting ard clinic. I wonder is tat yr group from WhosGoing.com.sg.

most probably is.. Cass 95 is havea ladies nights out on tue. I think

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    most probably is.. Cass 95 is havea ladies nights out on tue. I think
    I saw a few shooting in Fashion Bar last nite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12