Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrity Wedding

Default Re: Celebrity Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    If I am offered the chance, I will BAN ALL PHOTOGRAPHY FROM REPORTERS ETC... So all who wants the pics, must have the permission from my client. Also, must get thru me and I will sell all the pics with tons of royalties. They don't like (press ppl), then don't get the pics loor.

Yeah, that's a lot more kaching rite...

You gotta convince yout client to dismiss the fans and media first. Then you still have to convince your client on the copyright/royalty thingy when you wan to sell te couple's photos.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    So being a celebrity is really good.... got sponsors for lots of things even though they are already so rich...
    yeah, people even want to buy your soil underwear.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post

You gotta convince yout client to dismiss the fans and media first. Then you still have to convince your client on the copyright/royalty thingy when you wan to sell te couple's photos.
    Haha, they want you to take their photo = you already kawan kawan already mah. Just say exclusiveness is essential to the ultimate result. They won't want to see other photographers in the photos right.

Also, you share royalties with them 50/50 also can.

(By the way, your portfolio of them is already worth it le, what are the extra cash man)
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    So being a celebrity is really good.... got sponsors for lots of things even though they are already so rich...
    You are wrong in your statement.

Regardless of status. it all depends on service provider looking for client or clients looking for services.

There are everyday "common" people getting free or very cheap AD photography too.

The only difference is the amount of influence you have on the different service providers.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12