Thread: air line hand carry limit

Default air line hand carry limit

Hi,

may i know are we allow to carry a sling bag plus a backpack to bd the airplane? cos am bring a ntebk n cam stuff in sling n backpack respectively...TIA!!!

Default Re: air line hand carry limit

i believe different airlines have different policies, might want to check out the various airlines' websites..

am travel united so only state one hand carry... and my backpack just fit to the max limit except the lenght look like have to pass to my kids to carry the ntebk...

Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    am travel united so only state one hand carry... and my backpack just fit to the max limit except the lenght look like have to pass to my kids to carry the ntebk...
    i think you can ask your wife to carry? (if she is travelling too) i dont think her handbag qualifies as a handcarry.

Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    i think you can ask your wife to carry? (if she is travelling too) i dont think her handbag qualifies as a handcarry.
    ya...whole fam so that every1 will have a chance to carry my ntebk ...should have get a backpack with cam n ntebk in one....

Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    ya...whole fam so that every1 will have a chance to carry my ntebk ...should have get a backpack with cam n ntebk in one....
    You're on a full keyboard, typing on a forum. Can you please try to avoid SMS-lingo? You're not limited to 160 characters. It makes your posts difficult to read.

For most airlines, the laptop bag and camera bag is treated as separate from hand-carry. So long as the laptop bag is not excessively large (normal laptop bag), they'll usually ignore it.

Yap... I agree. In fact, went to US in April on Northwest. I carried a laptop bag and a SlingShot 200. Not a problem at all.
    You can take a look at my collection at http://www.pbase.com/augustinetai

Yeah.. I've even tried laptop bag, camera backpack plus tripod bag on Northwest, Alaska and Amerca West with no problems.

vince123123
    Guests

Usually one back pack plus one roll-on handcarry is fine.