Thread: Porfessional scanning & re-touching - Help needed

Default Porfessional scanning & re-touching - Help needed

My first post here and already I'm asking for help.....

Does anyone know of a professional scanning and re-touching (like fixing broken bits of photos in eg: Photoshop) service available in Singapore ?

A friend has loads of very old family photos she wants to preserve before they fall apart and has not been pleased with the results of home scanning/printing that she's tried so far. She's willing to pay good money, but she just wants the job done well.

Thanks in advance.

Deregistered

Default Re: Porfessional scanning & re-touching - Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Girl View Post
    My first post here and already I'm asking for help.....

Does anyone know of a professional scanning and re-touching (like fixing broken bits of photos in eg: Photoshop) service available in Singapore ?

A friend has loads of very old family photos she wants to preserve before they fall apart and has not been pleased with the results of home scanning/printing that she's tried so far. She's willing to pay good money, but she just wants the job done well.

Thanks in advance.
    try call his person 96705712. But it will cost you a bomb..

Default Re: Porfessional scanning & re-touching - Help needed

I'm doing it for my family. It's seriously going to cost a lot of money because often just to retouch 1 photo takes literally an hour to hours depending on the damage. I suggest that if you contract someone to do it maybe let him do a few of the favourite photos first so you can see the quality of his work; its likely to be expensive and a serious investment