Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1006

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian"

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    anyway, was at Audiohouse during lunch break... saw this marantz hi fi system.... looks nice... worth to get?
    What's the model?

    Time for me to cast poison BBB spell

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Check with Koelsch ...he might want it
    then this way he no nid to sell baileys liaoz...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i into music than into hi fi.... juz lookin around for a player tat can read mp3 cds... current one is an old player with cheap sonic gear speakers...

    bought a carol king cd, gold colour bottom edition one... some 24bit recording
    .. Somehow i find gold CDs abit muffled ...

    Player which plays audio CDs and mp3s - I can only think of entry level DVD players from Sony/Panasonic/Pioneer. I'd recommend pioneer.

  4. #104
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Thread advance so fast...

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    then this way he no nid to sell baileys liaoz...
    ... he already kenna poison by me

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Thread advance so fast...
    Fast meh?

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    What's the model?

    Time for me to cast poison BBB spell
    didnt see e model name... looks okay... round 700+(abit off my budget but looks gd)...

    saw another 3 sets by LG... home theatre system.... got specs for these....

    dun poison too much... i'm a poor student to be...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    didnt see e model name... looks okay... round 700+(abit off my budget but looks gd)...

    saw another 3 sets by LG... home theatre system.... got specs for these....

    dun poison too much... i'm a poor student to be...
    Poor student best is go 2nd hand.

    With 2nd hand components about $280-$350 which is half the cost of a brand new set.

    You want home theatre system meh?

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    .. Somehow i find gold CDs abit muffled ...

    Player which plays audio CDs and mp3s - I can only think of entry level DVD players from Sony/Panasonic/Pioneer. I'd recommend pioneer.
    muffled ar? alamak... i almost bought one cai qin cd... gramaphone used to sell it at 40+ last yr... now is 25...
    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    ... he already kenna poison by me
    so it's u...
    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Poor student best is go 2nd hand.

    With 2nd hand components about $280-$350 which is half the cost of a brand new set.

    You want home theatre system meh?
    the LG set v cheap ley... or i c wrongly... 250-300, sekali it's juz the player...not the speakers...

    saw a pioneer combo set... less than 350 looks chio too...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    muffled ar? alamak... i almost bought one cai qin cd... gramaphone used to sell it at 40+ last yr... now is 25...

    so it's u...

    the LG set v cheap ley... or i c wrongly... 250-300, sekali it's juz the player...not the speakers...

    saw a pioneer combo set... less than 350 looks chio too...
    Can try lah... cai qin? ... scaryyy .... my neighbour plays it damn loud at around 10+pm ...

    yes its me who casts the BBB spell! You can ask koelsch how i test sound systems...

    Got model no. or not ... and will it be overkill? If just music, then i say its overkill. Save $$$ for much needed computer upgrade

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Can try lah... cai qin? ... scaryyy .... my neighbour plays it damn loud at around 10+pm ...

    yes its me who casts the BBB spell! You can ask koelsch how i test sound systems...

    Got model no. or not ... and will it be overkill? If just music, then i say its overkill. Save $$$ for much needed computer upgrade
    her voice is so mesmerising... play it on a rainy nite...
    i sent koelsch one of her tracks.. .he tried on some sound system then tell me got poisoned

    later i sneak off n go down to c model number n price....
    quite amazed at the prices...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    reminds me of a set of images i chance upon.."The making of pornography images"..can see all the expensive equipment at work, 300mm and macro lens.. ..and the photog assistant actually uses a light meter to spot on the gal p***y..MUA touching up the skin tone of the guy p***k.. those are the ppl u & i would really like learn from..
    anyway, where u "chance upon" these images?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    anyway, where u "chance upon" these images?

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    her voice is so mesmerising... play it on a rainy nite...
    i sent koelsch one of her tracks.. .he tried on some sound system then tell me got poisoned

    later i sneak off n go down to c model number n price....
    quite amazed at the prices...
    Yes he let me listen also but not my cuppa .. too cheena ... listen already get goose bumps

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Yes he let me listen also but not my cuppa .. too cheena ... listen already get goose bumps
    tat's the point mah... hehe....
    anyway, u can try Frou frou... not sure whether u heard of this duo... they r pretty gd...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    then this way he no nid to sell baileys liaoz...

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Check with Koelsch ...he might want it
    ok I already PMed him

  17. #117
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    la la la ~ ~ ~

    so bored

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    her voice is so mesmerising... play it on a rainy nite...
    i sent koelsch one of her tracks.. .he tried on some sound system then tell me got poisoned

    later i sneak off n go down to c model number n price....
    quite amazed at the prices...
    U work near Audiohouse... UE square?

    Anyway do note that Audiohouse is having so-call-50% off promotion. So the price you see maybe the 50% price. See Audiohouse promotions

    You looking for small systems for you own room, not HTS for living room right?

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    la la la ~ ~ ~

    so bored
    throw stones at ppl lor

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    tat's the point mah... hehe....
    anyway, u can try Frou frou... not sure whether u heard of this duo... they r pretty gd...
    Yup, have heard of them before.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •