Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian"

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Dang...

My reinstalled PC crashed. OS got corrupted when I try to recover image back.
    ... tat's so jia lat...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    ... tat's so jia lat...
    I did somehing stupid... recovered my OS partition while still using the OS.

When I click execute, I already have that funny feeling something will go wrong. then really BSOD and reboot into a blank screen, OS can't load at all.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

I did somehing stupid... recovered my OS partition while still using the OS.

When I click execute, I already have that funny feeling something will go wrong. then really BSOD and reboot into a blank screen, OS can't load at all.
    Aiyo ......

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Eh you bought ur MS** liao anot?

Koelsch got poisoned by something else ...

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    didn't shoot much..the heat was unbearable..
    end up shooting at National Stadium with my fren..
    still got a headache from yesterday heat..
    I have to agree.

Ended up taking leave today. I'm officially chao-ta.

Alot of cars had problems - I'm guessing due to the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Aiyo ......
    all started becuz of PS lah... something wrong wif CS3 installation. cannot uninstall fully and cannot reinstall.

I have to agree.

Ended up taking leave today. I'm officially chao-ta.

Alot of cars had problems - I'm guessing due to the heat.

NPNT.

chao-ta DA... post a self portrait leh.

all started becuz of PS lah... something wrong wif CS3 installation. cannot uninstall fully and cannot reinstall.
    u install the trial one b4 isit? then try to install the full version

NPNT.

chao-ta DA... post a self portrait leh.
    I'm still using CS2 cos my PC is slow.... Lightroom, ACDSee & DPP has taken over most of my workflow.

Don't want lah ... paiseh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    u install the trial one b4 isit? then try to install the full version
    nope first installation followed "that" recommended procedure already. however, it keep asking me to activate online.

second installation I tried using the installation from adobe, same issue. can't even try the trial version.

gaveup and tried to clear any residue entries in the registry by recovering my OS image.

I'm still using CS2 cos my PC is slow.... Lightroom, ACDSee & DPP has taken over most of my workflow.
    actually, CS3 is slightly faster. CS3 bridge is very useful. it can replace all my other management programs. And CS3 interface is less cluttered.

actually, CS3 is slightly faster. CS3 bridge is very useful. it can replace all my other management programs. And CS3 interface is less cluttered.
    ... and slow

that's what i dislike about CS3 Bridge.

If you're restoring the HDD image and if you're using the software i recommended. You need to burn out the boot CD to restore the image. Ensure that the image (best thing to do) is to have it on a separate HDD. Then just restore the backup.

... and slow

that's what i dislike about CS3 Bridge.

If you're restoring the HDD image and if you're using the software i recommended. You need to burn out the boot CD to restore the image. Ensure that the image (best thing to do) is to have it on a separate HDD. Then just restore the backup.
    the thing is that I can't boot from CD, else everything is simple liao. My CD drive is external FW connection. The last time I "reinstalled" my OS it took me 1 whole day jus to setup and reset my hardwares.

i prefer lightroom one leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    i prefer lightroom one leh.
    I onli hav 512MB ram. LR takes up too much resources when it process my pics.

aniway, most of my processess are already in Actions and scripts. unless LR have the same functions for batch processing but with options to change settings for every photo. LR would not be my preferred software.

the thing is that I can't boot from CD, else everything is simple liao. My CD drive is external FW connection. The last time I "reinstalled" my OS it took me 1 whole day jus to setup and reset my hardwares.
    Yikes.. why so weird 1? No USB CDROM or your housing supports USB, use USB.

Don't want lah ... paiseh ...
    blur face lor... i can help u blur it.... if not, i can help u replace the face wif richard gere or u wan korean Rain?
    items for sale

blur face lor... i can help u blur it.... if not, i can help u replace the face wif richard gere or u wan korean Rain?
    No thanks... later the server crash / DB error ...

No thanks... later the server crash / DB error ...
    show part of it mah... i got example(PG rated)....
    items for sale

show part of it mah... i got example(PG rated)....

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast