Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian"

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    wah..... so cute.....
    Enough hor...

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVIII - Must learn how to relax and enjoy "sian

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Enough hor...
    hahah...angry still so cute wor...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Enough hor...
    eh... lidat not cute liao....

anyone shoot neil rd shophouses b4?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Any1 going to ECP this weekend?

Which day u going?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post

Which day u going?
    Me loh ...

Me loh ...
    wat about my second question?

moi tinkin of goin on sat.

wat about my second question?

moi tinkin of goin on sat.
    Not going Sunday already? ... i should be there on both days, since its walking distance from my home

Not going Sunday already? ... i should be there on both days, since its walking distance from my home
    see how first lah.. still peeling from last week's sunburn.

see how first lah.. still peeling from last week's sunburn.
    so bad ... apply some cream lah ....

I'm also "chao ta" from too much sun ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Bautista, co-director of Intel's Tera-scale Computing Research Program
    These multicore chips, he added, will also likely contain both x86 processing cores, similar to the brains inside the vast majority of Intel's server and PC chips today, as well as other types of cores. A 64-core chip, for instance, might contain 42 x86 cores, 18 accelerators and four embedded graphics cores.
    droolzz
    Last edited by CYRN; 15th June 2007 at 01:17 AM.

No point since today's applications can't even utilise more than 2 cores ... except high end CAD/CAM, 3D rendering applications ...

No point since today's applications can't even utilise more than 2 cores ... except high end CAD/CAM, 3D rendering applications ...
    The idea is that not only processor cores are in it, it also includes accelerators and 4 graphic cores... imagine.. 2x crossfires built-in .

Which day u going?
    Sunday: Me, Erz, Garion [I think] & of cos DA

The idea is that not only processor cores are in it, it also includes accelerators and 4 graphic cores... imagine.. 2x crossfires built-in .
    At the present advancement of graphics card.. to go SLI/Crossfire would be seriously

1 shot gotta change 2. Unless you're driving displays that are 17" Widescreen and above - and game alot (require high FPS) - or doing CAD/CAM, 3D rendering - then i'd see the use.

Otherwise - stick with a normal setup.

At the present advancement of graphics card.. to go SLI/Crossfire would be seriously

1 shot gotta change 2. Unless you're driving displays that are 17" Widescreen and above - and game alot (require high FPS) - or doing CAD/CAM, 3D rendering - then i'd see the use.

Otherwise - stick with a normal setup.
    true true... juz wait till 3D photography becomes mainstream with photoshop 3D.. then we'll see all clamoring for crossfires/sli..etc.

hmmm.. then i wonder how using vidz/max feels on quad core
    items for sale

true true... juz wait till 3D photography becomes mainstream with photoshop 3D.. then we'll see all clamoring for crossfires/sli..etc.
    3d photography is like how?
    tis?--> www.vray.us
    items for sale

hmmm.. then i wonder how using vidz/max feels on quad core
    Its more to whether the application can utilise all 4 cores at 1 go.

Quite busy now but i remember some sites having some figures regarding the performance.

3d photography is like how?
    tis?--> www.vray.us
    That is still 3D emulation via rendering.

I'm referring to stereographic photography.

Its more to whether the application can utilise all 4 cores at 1 go.

Quite busy now but i remember some sites having some figures regarding the performance.
    Actually, Intel's solution is to let the on-chip scheduler handle the workload distribution. The said scheduler is also able to prevent hotspots where 1 core is continuously loaded by diverting the load to other cores.