Thread: K100d Eyepiece Replacement

Default K100d Eyepiece Replacement

Where and How much to buy K100d Eyepiece replacement or is there a better eyepiece to help me with Manual Focus Better

Thanks in advance!!!!

Default Re: K100d Eyepiece Replacement

Say.. Sometimes there is glare when looking throught the viewfinder when the sun is behind me. Don't remember the D60 or 300D having that problem.
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

There is a Pentax made O-ME53 viewfinder magnifier which works quite well on all Pentax dSLR cameras:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=275916

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    There is a Pentax made O-ME53 viewfinder magnifier which works quite well on all Pentax dSLR cameras:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=275916
    Thanks FengWei, I saw from the thread that you yourself own O-ME53, how is it, will you still be able to see all the displays at the bottom of the viewfinder,

Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    Thanks FengWei, I saw from the thread that you yourself own O-ME53, how is it, will you still be able to see all the displays at the bottom of the viewfinder,
    Yes, I've used it on both K10D and K100D, and both have no problem seeing the whole viewfinder including the bottom readings.

I know many here love it, and I myself included

Cheers!

Thanks all for your help, I was able to get O-ME53 and it is very helpful specially for manual Focus