Thread: fuju S2 user just get the K100d

Default fuju S2 user just get the K100d

Got my camera today WB is accurate have only 18-55 intend to get a 55-200ED and a 50mm 1.4 anyone selling love the color but still prefer my S2 pro when shooting at human skin tone is very nice pinkist ton person dont have to make up so much, care to share your expeience shooting on the K100 any brother out there alway pro and con lor

Default Re: fuju S2 user just get the K100d

Welcome!

For the 50-200mm, Fengwei is selling one in B&S.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=280459

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by wishes View Post
    Got my camera today WB is accurate have only 18-55 intend to get a 55-200ED and a 50mm 1.4 anyone selling love the color but still prefer my S2 pro when shooting at human skin tone is very nice pinkist ton person dont have to make up so much, care to share your expeience shooting on the K100 any brother out there alway pro and con lor
    Try changing your colour space to natural and -1 saturation. For the 50mm 1.4, try getting from OP or MS Colour. Heard they got stock.
    Birds Of Singapore Android App released!
    the mac 13 on Flickr

Welcome to the Pentax family, and hope you enjoy being a Pentaxian ]

Cheers and happy shooting!

thk friend miss your friend len think will get the new one confuse what to get 50 1.4 or 55-200need to learn from you guy here Cause me a nikon user lor

thk friend miss your friend len think will get the new one confuse what to get 50 1.4 or 55-200need to learn from you guy here Cause me a nikon user lor
    Sorry about the 50200 lens. Maybe it's good idea to get both lens from OP together so you'd get a better combo price

Good luck.

It is 50-200 not 55-200. Suggest to get both if you can. The 50-200 makes a good combo with the kit lens you already have and the 50 f/1.4 for low light shooting.

Cheers

good talking to you last night. Ditto on the FA50 1.4 great lens for the money.

ITCHING today just got the 35-70 3.5-4.5 marco lor by the way ready love the pentax small not so bulky. I think will get the 501.4 lor stock running low for the 50-200 have to let go some of my nikon len first and maybe next month by the way thk feng wei for giving me so many advise and help hope can meet you in person and buy you coffee.

ITCHING today just got the 35-70 3.5-4.5 marco lor. by the way ready love the pentax small not so bulky. I think will get the 501.4 lor stock running low for the 50-200 have to let go some of my nikon len first and maybe next month by the way thk feng wei for giving me so many advise and help hope can meet you in person and buy you coffee.
    Glad I could be some help, and I'd love to have coffee w/ you too

Now let's see some photos taken by your new Pentax gear

will try to take some tomorrow