Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: downblouse

Default Re: downblouse

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    er.. not leh... i encountered one incident ; 2 of them from a very famous gals school... and for one whole month my 4D/Toto numbers all never win.
    Hmmmm... noted. Do not buy 4D if such cases happen to me...

Quote Originally Posted by waterlucky View Post
    Haha... i known some men even when shopping with wife on the street; & he spotted BIG CUPS... they will tactically detour or make an excuse to detour w/o wife noticing ... just to have a "eyes-cream" delight!

Come on Hands Up Guys who do this!
    There is such a thing called Right Angle Mirror Sunglasses.

Wife can't see what you see one.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    er.. not leh... i encountered one incident ; 2 of them from a very famous gals school... and for one whole month my 4D/Toto numbers all never win.
    Bro you luckier than me, i was in the LRT when 2 sec sch gals (all girls school) where seating opposite me having their legs crossed. Worst is that they later thought my friend and i were "peeking" at them. We got to find out because when we alighted, they made this comment => "si1 wen2 bai4 lei4". Super angry sia, in the first place never even bother to look at them not to mention "peep". Thinking of it now still
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

Talking Re: downblouse

hehe when they grow old take everything off also no one wants to see

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius75 View Post
    Is it against the law to "accidentally" see downblouse or other chao keng ??? if not...
    In some countries they will put you in jail and draw 2 circles on the wall and let you stare at them until you see 2 circles become 2 half circles only then they let you out.

You better check out Singapore Chao Keng Law to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    Bro you luckier than me, i was in the LRT when 2 sec sch gals (all girls school) where seating opposite me having their legs crossed. Worst is that they later thought my friend and i were "peeking" at them. We got to find out because when we alighted, they made this comment => "si1 wen2 bai4 lei4". Super angry sia, in the first place never even bother to look at them not to mention "peep". Thinking of it now still
    what to do? nowaday kids are so darn
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Ladies & Gentlemen, As much as some of us here may find this topic entertaining, it has come to my attention that some of the statements made as well as some of the insinuations made have gone beyond the bounderies of good taste.

I would thank any members to refrain from such starting such threads in the future.

This thread is hereby closed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678