Thread: Shoot! HD Fiesta (Win an iMac and more!)

Default Shoot! HD Fiesta (Win an iMac and more!)

Your Family, Your Love, Your Video - a National Shoot! HD Fiesta is a national effort to capture family moments with High Definition Video recording. This heavily accentuates the family values and serves to show a cohesive family unit built on trust, love and faith. This event is supported by MDA, MCYS, National Family Council and MediAction!

Participants of this campaign will be learning to create HD videos using the latest HD video cameras and editing of their videos in iMovie HD on a mac (Apple computer). This will be a good opportunity for parents to spend time with their child during the holidays to explore the beauty of family bond and love and learn the latest technology together. (Everyone welcome too! Bring your sister/brother/grandparents/uncle/auntie!)

For more details, you can visit www.elchemi.net/shoothd.

Hope to see you at the event!
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

Default Re: Shoot! HD Fiesta (Win an iMac and more!)

anyone taking part?

Default Re: Shoot! HD Fiesta (Win an iMac and more!)

Default 10,000 Fathers Reading

Something to share with all of you... good chance to snap photos of families...

10,000 Father's Reading

Take part in a mass-reading event for fathers and children
    Enjoy fun & entertaining programmes and performances
    Fathers get a free goodie bag!*(while stocks last)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 17 June 2007 (Sunday, Father's Day)
    Time: 11am - 6pm
    Venue: East Coast Park, Area E2
    Guest-of-Honour: Mr Gan Kim Yong (Minister of State for Education and
    Manpower)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ADMISSION IS FREE.
    NO REGISTRATION NEEDED.
    For more information, visit http://10000fathers.nlb.gov.sg

** EXTRAS **
    shoot! HD will have a booth too at ECP, you can sign-up for shoot!HD fiesta at the event too.