Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what to do with your film cannister ??

use to sell them to a local film developer for 50 cents a piece . then later he died then i got noone to sell to haha. only have one know using it to store my Billard glove. Will not have much in the future coz no more film cam. muahahaha here are a few more uses

1)store screws nuts and all the tiny thing.

2)matches coz that container is waterproof. just tear the brown strips on the sides of the match box and drop in together.

3)R2D2- cut a Styrofoam ball in half & glue it to the top, decorate the sides accordingly

4)Oscar the Grouches-Take a 1 inch green pom pom and glue it in the open end of the canister. Add small wiggle eyes and a small red felt mouth. Glue the top of the canister on the top of the pom pom (Like the trash can lid

5)Paint storage - Use to store small quantities of paint, especially when you've mixed a special color!

6)personal fav Film Cannister Rockets i used the vinegar and baking soda method. Gotta have fast hands.

Originally posted by Larry
    really ah? that explains it then, haven't used Superia for ages.

any Superia users wanna donate their all-white canisters to me? for a little art project?
    i have about 15 from fujifilm. you need them?
    not urgent, right?

Originally posted by iceman
    i have about 15 from fujifilm. you need them?
    not urgent, right?
    yes yes gimme pls!!! and yes also, not urgent, anytime also can. if you going SEED can also pass to me.

thanks iceman!!!

i should be around that area (if it does not rain), may pop by to pass it to you.

don't think i would stay, need to re-install my OS.

Larry, after you're done with making your string of lights, can you post the pixs here?

Originally posted by iceman
    i should be around that area (if it does not rain), may pop by to pass it to you.
    sure sure, thanks again!!! if you don't see me, just pass to any of the regulars, they should be able to pass to me.

Originally posted by rubric
    Larry, after you're done with making your string of lights, can you post the pixs here?
    sure, no prob. but warning though, i'm still very short of white canisters.

set up stall at pasar malam and provide those 'theraphy' service for people... you know, light a match or something and try to suck the air out of the canister whilst sticking it onto the person's back... after which the person has blue-black circles all over the back... )
    Olympus E-3 / E-500 / XA | Vivitar UWS
    Blog & Photos

Originally posted by petaflopz
    set up stall at pasar malam and provide those 'theraphy' service for people... you know, light a match or something and try to suck the air out of the canister whilst sticking it onto the person's back... after which the person has blue-black circles all over the back... )
    You'll melt your film canistsers so fast that there will be a big hole at the bottom and render it useless....

to the 2 kind members who pass me 2 bagfuls of white film canisters yesterday, a big...

THANK YOU!!!

if any1 got any all-white canisters to spare or throw, would appreciate if you can keep for me. thanks!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12