Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Why dis comment sure come out one har?
    bo pian, he say like machiam he same class with him... gotta double check and verify...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Hahaha.

The last few teachers who did anything funny got big trouble from PARENTS calling for MOE to sack them lor.

And when I say funny I 'm not talking about molest-funny, I'm talking about simple stuff like playful whacking on head with books, etc.

Nowadays the kids very precious leh.
    Wahahaha..... protect 'em little precious, turn them into damned brats.

Makes me wonder when will be the next time I can take MRT/Bus with families that's got little kids who knows how to behave in public without behaving like monkeys and little devils and damned brats.

Just yesterday, I juz encountered a kid walking beside his Daddy who doesn't seem to know how to walk in a straight line but in S and blocking ppl doing a fast straight lined walk.

Hahaha.

The last few teachers who did anything funny got big trouble from PARENTS calling for MOE to sack them lor.

And when I say funny I 'm not talking about molest-funny, I'm talking about simple stuff like playful whacking on head with books, etc.

Birth rate so low...of course kids are very precious!! My preciousssssssss

Kids are untouchable now!!

Talking Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

He'll make one heck of a litigation lawyer.

Where white becomes black and black becomes white.
    He will make catfighting legal!!!
    Catfighting his fav hobbies ma!!!
    He might even host some of the finest catfighing match in the new Kallang stadium!!!

No. RJ lor.

There are quite a number of people from your "elite" schools here who are pretty ok what, me aside. I think it's just very exasperating for them to always get painted over by the same brush because there's this bad egg that got big hoo ha in news because he's from that school.

=(
    well... bo pian, seems like JCs nowadays like to be the bait...

from the Miss Wee case, to the 'JC Celebrity Deathmatch' to the current case... *alot of misc cases alot the way as well...*

somehow just felt, they are just 'asking' for it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    yes i know....but my initial notion of punishment is not repeated punishment which is dealth out often, and i understand if the parent keep dishing out corporal punishment often for little reason, that would raise a sense of resentment in the child. Im one example.

So what im trying to say, yes, dish out corporal punishment when it deemed fit, not all the time for little issues. And i think for the youngster to punch an elderly, he deserves some corporal punishment. All the excuse of "sorry i was not in the right mind" doesn't work here. You cant just say sorry and get away with it all the time.
    I agree with that,

However, it is useless if the youngster does not understand why the coporal punishment is met for; he may resent the society further.

It is important, as i state, prior to coporal punishment, "counsel" the child. Hitting him with the rod, may put him on a reverse road to rebelling (may / may not apply depend on individual). Sometimes punishment does not merit educating a person- it is used to educate to the populace what is acceptable/ not acceptable .

I however, is in total agreement, that hitting anyone , is a "no no". He should be taken as an example (to the general students as a whole), this is not allow in our society , and punishment will be swift and heavy. The parents should be bought in for a session, as there may be deeper problem than the boy hitting a bus captain. The offensive student should be educate why the punishment is met in an appropriate manner.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    According to Sunday's New Paper, the school only said that it was a misunderstanding. What the f**k, to me, it's tantamount to defending his action or condoning his act. The so-called elite school have no moral courage to admit the students' fault. Why? Don't want to tarnish its image?
    happen to have any link to the article? can't access straitstimes on my side ... HC is a school deep in tradition, if the school really treats the issue lightly it's as good as flushing the many years of hardwork and contribution from dedicated people down the toilet bowl.

Why you all reacted like that?? Maybe it's a misunderstanding after all??

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Mmm beating up anybody is wrong so the boy is wrong no doubt but has the driver anything to do with it or contribute partially to his bashing. I have encountered bus captain that bully students and sometimes give remarks that are uncalled for.
    From the eye witnesses' account, the bus captain didn't do anything wrong at all. From what u said, it seems that the bus captain could have done something wrong to deserve the bashing. Come one, whether or no the bus captain say or do anything thing that infuriated him, it does not give him the right to whack the former.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    happen to have any link to the article? can't access straitstimes on my side ... HC is a school deep in tradition, if the school really treats the issue lightly it's as good as flushing the many years of hardwork and contribution from dedicated people down the toilet bowl.
    ... but after a while, people will forget already

Hahaha.

Yes ... "My Precious" ...

To be a normal teacher is hard... to be an exemplary teacher is almost impossible in Singapore education system. A teacher job is largely not teaching, but dealing with admin issues, students problems etc ..

Nowaday students are getting "smart" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

from the Miss Wee case, to the 'JC Celebrity Deathmatch' to the current case... *alot of misc cases alot the way as well...*

honestly, the media paints it that way, because the crowd loves to read it that way. ITE, Poly, JC, Universities whatever all have their goods and bads, it's not only unfair but also naive to label all of them as bad when something of such nature happens.

Just yesterday, I juz encountered a kid walking beside his Daddy who doesn't seem to know how to walk in a straight line but in S and blocking ppl doing a fast straight lined walk.
    Wa, that one is already mild.

The other day, this boy and his grandfather came onto the train, I think the grandpa pick him up from school to bring him home.

The boy spent the whole train ride from AMK to Jurong East berating and reprimanding his grandfather aloud for refusing to buy him sweets. Very loudly too. I think next cabin also can hear.

Talking Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

This Hwa Chong kid reminded me of the so-called ang-mo pie on this clips!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QGGrcTmCK0

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

Bad eggs are everywhere what. No one is perfect, and just because your results happen to be in the better range doesn't mean that you are more mature or obedient or well-mannered.

JC or not, I find it funny, because the way trends are going, the proportion of people going into the "upper range" of tertiary education is increasing..

Then how? Pick on poor university students? =D

The other day, this boy and his grandfather came onto the train, I think the grandpa pick him up from school to bring him home.

The boy spent the whole train ride from AMK to Jurong East berating and reprimanding his grandfather aloud for refusing to buy him sweets. Very loudly too. I think next cabin also can hear.
    The boy is not wrong. Remember, he is the King

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    From the eye witnesses' account, the bus captain didn't do anything wrong at all. From what u said, it seems that the bus captain could have done something wrong to deserve the bashing. Come one, whether or no the bus captain say or do anything thing that infuriated him, it does not give him the right to whack the former.
    the bus driver might be the solitaire diamond amongs the charcoal...

well, at least he did not huntum back the kid and well, earned the respect of the other passengers...

we can't say all of HCJCs student are catfighters, neither all bus drivers are saint.. but in this scenario, we can say, from bystander's report, the bus driver is the victim, the kid is the plaintiff...

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    That is true.

From what I know they're usually quite anal on such issues, will not hesitate to come down hard for such actions.

The grandfather /parents is largely to be blame for this, not the boy. For his failure in his upbringing, he fails to teach the child, and results in unhappiness for the kid (for his development in mischief/temprement)

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    The boy is not wrong. Remember, he is the King
    ...But the king is dead!

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast