Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627 LastLast

Thread: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

caning is enough lah.... it hurts more now (psychologically esp) because it is not common to cane kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ihub88 View Post
    what kind of letter?
    any letter, dude... commercial, industrial, love letter, personal grudge letter, etc etc
    when you want to defend/ attack, just engage lawyer. they would draft the letter with their words in your best interest and best of all, they would remain anonymous and you can sign the letter. i am very sure that Hwa Chong little boy didnt write that reply

Quote Originally Posted by Frijj View Post
    You're harsh! I'm glad I didn't punch you in the face and slap you a few times when I was 17... I'd hate to have to go to a home...
    he is giving u a HOME SWEET HOME lor...

well...

if he apologise, then a public caning is enuff...

but now, instead of admitting his wrong, he pushes the blame to the bus driver, his act as accident, and hides under the shelter of the school...

what will he learn when he is caned without knowing the trouble he have caused when everybody is sheltering him?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Too bad lo, HC principal just brush off with "it was just an accident!"
    Maybe someone will punch principal & say its an accident

Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    The school is trying to say: "I protect my students one... C'mon elites, join my school... gurantee nothing will do wrong, even if you punch a driver or two"

I just feel the reply from the HCC or HCJC is crap!
    Just trying to downplay the whole incident.
    Such good school give this kind of reply

Somemore it contradicts BD & passengers statements so much

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    but now, instead of admitting his wrong, he pushes the blame to the bus driver, his act as accident, and hides under the shelter of the school...
    thats the points

Quote Originally Posted by Frijj View Post
    You're harsh! I'm glad I didn't punch you in the face and slap you a few times when I was 17... I'd hate to have to go to a home...
    ouch ouch

Talking Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Pls sign the petition below:-

http://www.petitiononline.com/HCP001/petition.html

Thank you!

Hey guys,

So conclusion is that it was all a misunderstanding? If so, Oh wow..

Was this reproted in the Straits Times? Or only in TNP?

I find the explanation of the kid to have full or crap s*** holes. To punch repeatedly on the face is hardly an accident. And to rip off someone's shirt pocket. U need a lot of intentional force to do that.

Too bad... the perpetrator is a spoilt brat who can write good english to twist his words like how guilty defenders (backed by a lawyer) do in court. While on the other hand, the bus driver is probably uneducated and a good family man who decided to let the matter rest. Come on, there were witnesses right? What are their stand? I guess no one wants trouble to testify and neither does the hurt driver want to pursue further.

Now what if the brat had been someone from a neighborhood school and the driver had been persistent in charging the idiot?

My guess is no police report has been made so they won't pursue the case. It's probably a closed door meet up with all those involved.

Man, this kid has a future ahead of him. Surely he can't have a criminal record for doing something rashly? Clapz for singapore. Elite class rulez!

From the story, the kiddo is just short of telling the bus driver during the brawl: "Get out of my elitist face!" Now he certainly can.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilia View Post
    I can imagine how the story goes...

Well, this kiddo is from an elite school rite? He deserves a second chance. He's got a whole lot of bright future ahead. It's just a folly he did cos he lost his cool on the spur of the moment.

The police will call on the kid's parents and teachers/principal, and the tortured bus driver + SBS. "What shall we do?" they ponder. Then behind close doors, the kid will be made to apologize to the driver, maybe the kid's parents will buy some gifts for the driver, write a written apology of some sort. The driver, being a nice father himself, will forgive and.. Yes of course, the whole matter will be neatly wrapped up. No more problems... what problems? Only a misunderstanding lah...

Pathetic useless kid... Got the cheek to bully an elderly Uncle and his father had to kneel down to beg for mercy. Why? Cos your kiddo is too precious and smart and has a bright future ahead?

If I had it my way, I'd make him strip to his undies and whimper out loud around public: "I'm sorry I'm a kid with no Balls".

How dare he bullied an innocent Uncle who was just carrying out his job? Then later sobbed like his balls had dropped onto the moving wheels of the bus to be crushed.

I wish I could give him my taekwondo kick to his groin for being such a useless coward!

[Apologies for being so uncivilized as a lady this once but this idiot has totally no respect from me.]
    My response is abit late.. but... wow.. so hardcore... I like

Let's wait and see how this case resolves, alot of public interest in this....

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    how nice if that Hwa Chong boy were to write this instead;

"I am truly sorry for having punched Mr Wong, bus driver of SBS bus no. xxxxxx on <date>. I am also very sorry to my parents, especially my father, and my school, for letting them down. My behaviour was inexcusable, and I promise not to repeat it in the future. I undertake to compensate Mr Wong for the injuries sustained by him, and to assist in all investigations of the incident."

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    My response is abit late.. but... wow.. so hardcore... I like

Let's wait and see how this case resolves, alot of public interest in this....
    everyone just wanna see some blood...

First blood... Rambo style!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

My guess is no police report has been made so they won't pursue the case. It's probably a closed door meet up with all those involved.
    a police report has already been made by the bus driver. let's wait and see what the police have to say about the incident.

a police report has already been made by the bus driver. let's wait and see what the police have to say about the incident.
    probably will take another 2 year...

then boy go online say is went to boast he will be going around slapping all the bus driver...

netizens furious, and demand court take action...

Remember Remember...

Oh oh.. ha.. let's see then.... Singapore police for such cases... ermmm

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    probably will take another 2 year...
    it shouldn't take long for the police investigation. my guess is several weeks max.

Oh oh.. ha.. let's see then.... Singapore police for such cases... ermmm
    simple case what, assault and battery. singapore police should have no problem handling it.

it shouldn't take long for the police investigation. my guess is several weeks max.
    well... lets see if its like the MX5 case...

Frankly I don't have good opinion of SBS drivers and Transit Link, the company that managed it although I have come across many good drivers.
    Obviously beating people up is no excuse and I am not siding with him but bus drivers can sometimes get to the nerves of people.
    Bus drivers do retain student bus card without giving any excuses at all.
    It happen to my son's bus card, bus driver retained it without giving any reason except that he need to retain it !!. While my son did not punch him or snatch it back he did asked for it back but BD refused flatly and again cited that he has every right to retain it without reason.
    I don't wish to go further as it was resolved but it will surprise you what explanation Transit Link PRO will tell you to cover up the deed and what length they can go to to acceed to your request to resolved it when faced with facts that they cannot explain rationally.

Just like most other drivers don't have a good opinion about taxi drivers?

Face it, humans can't stand each other.