Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Account Suspended

Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Would you trust this person who seems to have trouble controlling his emotions with a rifle?
    They might thrust him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo View Post
    If that was really the case, then I think s'poeans should petition to have HC closed down, the principal sacked and have MOE explain what sort of values are they teaching our kids.
    Worse, the school is famous of its Chinese heritage teaching, which I believe will disappoint a lot of those alumus

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Trying to share with us your army experience

thats a good one!

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Trying to share with us your army experience
    he is a thrustworthy person lah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

how times have changed...

last time, kenna blanket party..,

now kenna 'thrusting' ??

I dun even dare to ask "thrust" with wat.

Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    Why do we need to shed our pitiness and give the boy a second chance when he never even take the opportunity to feel remorse and apologise for his media statement? THAT chance is hard to come by and sorry to say, he gave the only chance up. He still thinks he's right by saying he has committed an "accident"
    Yes... he should not brush it off by saying that it's an accident. But right about now, he should be feeling more fear than remorse.

I do not pity him. I sympathise with him. Why? I just do. Just as I feel your anger, I feel his fear...

And pls dun get the "middle-class" or "high-class" comparison here. By throwing his punch in the 1st place, he dun deserved to be in ANY of the "class". Why tok abt income classes here? He already cant handle the harsh facts in schooling life, let alone the working/social life?
    I wasn't the one who labelled him as an elite... and I agree that class comparison is irrelevant here.

And pray tell... what is so harsh about the facts in schooling life... what is the relevance of working/social life? And what do all these have to do with what he deserves?
    Last edited by nottipiglet; 16th May 2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: gramma

Talking Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Worse, the school is famous of its Chinese heritage teaching, which I believe will disappoint a lot of those alumus
    Hit people that time 太爽了...now also liao la!!!

Anyone with good English can help to write to MOE, Strait Times or whatever channel to complain the fact that HC principal should not just brush the whole issue off with "it was just an accident!" and should have more responsible upon dealing with such cases.
    What the principal did really pissed me off!
    Next time his student killed people (like the VT uni case in the USA), the principal also say "it was just an accident!"???
    Last edited by XXX Boy; 16th May 2007 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    I agree with everything you say. I'm not too happy that the school made such a poor press statement.

I was from RI. I remember this case, where a boy stole a dictionary from Kinokuniya. It was an expensive Jap-English dictionary which he needed for his class, and he probably could not afford it... so in a moment of weakness, he took it. He was caught. The principal apologised asked Kinokuniya to let the school handle the matter. After that, he caned the boy on stage during assembly. Before he did that, he gave a speech. In this speech, he pleaded to everyone to learn from this lesson, and not to treat the boy any differently after this. He said that the boy has paid for the mistake, so he should be given a 2nd chance. I remember the boy was very sad and reclusive after that for a while. But in a few months, he was normal and went about his life.

As for army, I'm sure he will have a few things to learn in the army. The army is discipline and character building. Actually, I think it will be good for him.
    Moment of weakness?

I don't recall stealing things.... 'in a moment of weakness'. I'm taught from young, "If u can't afford, save until u can do so."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Moment of weakness?

I don't recall stealing things.... 'in a moment of weakness'. I'm taught from young, "If u can't afford, save until u can do so."
    eh, bro we diff lor... we can live without a dictionary... heck, i got dictionary also never use...

most of the time, things 'we' wanna buy are things that are not in priority, hence we save... ask from parents... maybe like nottipig say, he can't afford... but i wonder how come never go library instead...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    Yes... he should not brush it off by saying that it's an accident. But right about now, he should be feeling more fear than remorse.

I do not pity him. I sympathise with him. Why? I just do. Just as I feel your anger, I feel his fear...

I wasn't the one who labelled him as an elite... and I agree that class comparison is irrelevant here.

And pray tell... what is so harsh about the facts in schooling life... what is the relevance of working/social life? And what do all these have to do with what he deserves?
    Very simple

Looking at school bullies, mad teachers and the stress from O and A levels, I dunno wat else u call "nowaday modern Singapore School enviroment".

His actions in his younger days can just be a true reflection of wat can hap when he steps into the working phase. If he meets a disagreement with his superiors, (just like the disagreement with the bus driver), is he going to punch them?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Anyone with good English can help to write to MOE, Strait Times or whatever channel to complain the fact that HC principal should not just brush the whole issue off with "it was just an accident!" and should have more responsible upon dealing with such cases.
    What the principal did really pissed me off!
    Next time his student killed people (like the VT uni case in the USA), the principal also say "it was just an accident!"???
    "I'm NOT A KILLER!!!"

"Those people got in the way of the bullets..."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Moment of weakness?

Ya, in moment of weakness, i can rape a chiobu, steal money from banks, set fire to any house we dun like and do many stuff that make myself happy and see others suffering in pain....

Cant blame me leh, I was in "moment of weakness"

How?

God, I cant believe pple dare to use that as a reason for committing a crime.

I dun really agree abt having the instinct straight from born.

As u mentioned, parents play a part in the education. Schools play another, perhaps in the ways of getting along with much many different others. Something u cant experience at home.
    Did I say "straight from born"?

Talking Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Ya, in moment of weakness, i can rape a chiobu, steal money from banks, set fire to any house we dun like and do many stuff that make myself happy and see others suffering in pain....

How?

Not only "moment of weakness", it was also "just an accident"! The chiobu's private part is just there and your private part accidentally poke inside it!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    eh, bro we diff lor... we can live without a dictionary... heck, i got dictionary also never use...

most of the time, things 'we' wanna buy are things that are not in priority, hence we save... ask from parents... maybe like nottipig say, he can't afford... but i wonder how come never go library instead...
    Lib cannot borrow dictionary home (IIRC) and Lib also has operating hours, so no dict to use at nite for studying

Its just very sad to see kids making excuses for committing crimes when there ARE solutions to his problems

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Not only "moment of weakness", it was also "just an accident"! The chiobu's private part is just there and your private part accidentally poke inside it!
    It's called a "Face to Fist Incident".

Can say, "I slipped and fell and so happens the girl happen to be standing there, so happens I pull her and fall and pulled her clothes apart and den....."

ok, ok, ok. Dun say liaoz.

How?

Your "crime" sequence is quite interesting

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast