Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Default Re: Hwa Chong student punched bus driver

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    my sentiments exactly... wondering what was on his mind when he walloped the bus captain? minor now is under 21 or 18 years old ? most likely he wont be sent to prison but he might get caning from his school.

eh i made a mistake. my cousin told me adult fare is S$0.64 (if you use easilink card, and not cash/coins)

so technically the couple got themselves into hot soup by trying to save (S$0.64 - S$0.45) = S$0.19
    Sadly, the age of majority here is still 21yrs old.

MPs shld lobby for age of majority to be lowered to 16yrs old.

Kids getting smarter right? Better education right? Cleverer right? Den change the law to tell those kids, "U punks dun think u can get away with murder, rioting, gangfights, etc by claiming minor age or ignorance of law."

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    school say misunderstanding lor... who knows, maybe he is the MVP of the school...
    MVP? Ho, ho, ho. Even lagi more cannot forgive liaoz.

Normal student public caning how much, for him, x2.
    Nuff said.

Well the boy need to be caned infront of the school with media presence. That way they will always remember this espisode throughtout their life and also will serve as a warning to others.
    UK HMS Photojournalist

Talking about bus driver being hit.. I witnessed an incident last week when I was travelling to JB on Friday evening.

As usual there would be a bottleneck at the exit from S'pore custom to the causeway (due to cars, motorbikes, busses & lorries). The lorries would take up all the lanes and in the end busses, bikes and cars had to take turns to squeze into 1-bottleneck-lane.

So the bus I took was trying to get into the moving lane & 1 driver refused to give way & tried to squeze past.. then BANG!! the bus hit the right-back of the car.. the car-driver asked the bus-driver to get out to settle but BD refused.

After shouting for some time CD decided to drive off as they were holding up traffic. The CD then parked his car at JB custom next to the bus lane.. & when our bus stopped to let passengers alight.. the CD came up the bus & started to pull the BD out of his seat.. when BD started to struggle, CD started punching the BD like a raging bull.. he punched him until the BD was down on the floor then jumped off the bus & drove off.. The worst thing was that no one tried to stop it.

BD's face was bleeding when he got up.. then some guys went to him & gave him the car number.

From what I saw.. CD would prob be 20 something & doesn't even look like ah beng. BD would prob be > 40 (full head of white hair)

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Counselled? Oh plz, if u guys keep thinking on 'counselling, counselling' no use one.

The precise reason why there are more and more punks, top schools or not, is due to the fact that kiddos are getting smarter, they know that if its their first offence, they would be 'counselled' (which is in fact, to them, a "1-ear-in, 1-ear-out" session) instead of facing outright punishment like the old days.

Ask so many of u here, educated under the old system where punishment is advocated over counselling, after u did something stupid and earned a good caning, from school or from parents even if u're truly sorry, cry until ur snort and tears all over ur face, would u hesitate to do the same thing again when u know that u'll earn another round of caning, heavier one, if u do the same thing again?

But still, kudos to the driver for not retaliating. For if he did, dat damned punk would have twisted the story and end up they will get 2 groups: 1 group of witnesses on the bus that witnessed the punching and who threw the first punch and another group of non-witnesses that only seek to protect themselves, their image and reputation.

This so-called 'innovative, creative, new-styled' education system that we're seeing now, bleah.... Producing a smarter generation AND a generation that plays punk when other ppl's heads are turned and formulating their own brand of twisted logic when they are caught red-handed.

U can forget abt wat a person said to u. But u can never forget the scars left on ur butt due to canning in Spore prison

Oooooo....the horse urine.....

Quote Originally Posted by chewraisins View Post
    Talking about bus driver being hit.. I witnessed an incident last week when I was travelling to JB on Friday evening.

As usual there would be a bottleneck at the exit from S'pore custom to the causeway (due to cars, motorbikes, busses & lorries). The lorries would take up all the lanes and in the end busses, bikes and cars had to take turns to squeze into 1-bottleneck-lane.

So the bus I took was trying to get into the moving lane & 1 driver refused to give way & tried to squeze past.. then BANG!! the bus hit the right-back of the car.. the car-driver asked the bus-driver to get out to settle but BD refused.

After shouting for some time CD decided to drive off as they were holding up traffic. The CD then parked his car at JB custom next to the bus lane.. & when our bus stopped to let passengers alight.. the CD came up the bus & started to pull the BD out of his seat.. when BD started to struggle, CD started punching the BD like a raging bull.. he punched him until the BD was down on the floor then jumped off the bus & drove off.. The worst thing was that no one tried to stop it.

BD's face was bleeding when he got up.. then some guys went to him & gave him the car number.

From what I saw.. CD would prob be 20 something & doesn't even look like ah beng. BD would prob be > 40 (full head of white hair)
    Those young ppl really very violent..should put them in jail plus some canning then they will learn!

Quote Originally Posted by chewraisins View Post
    If I were the car driver, I will take down the bus number, take a few pictures, and report the case as hit-and-run when I reach the customs checkpoint. There are police officers there.

Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    If I were the car driver, I will take down the bus number, take a few pictures, and report the case as hit-and-run when I reach the customs checkpoint. There are police officers there.
    That's what I would do as well.. then complain to the bus company & claim their insurance.. might take awhile but then the car still can drive wad.. no need to use violence

Sadly, the age of majority here is still 21yrs old.

MPs shld lobby for age of majority to be lowered to 16yrs old.

Kids getting smarter right? Better education right? Cleverer right? Den change the law to tell those kids, "U punks dun think u can get away with murder, rioting, gangfights, etc by claiming minor age or ignorance of law."
    i agree... i think they have to lower to 16. some of these punkheads think they very smart... right...

no lah, this couple seems very dimwitted to me. we need our ICs when we register for easilink cards. thing is if its expired still can use ? thing is , when the gal beeped her card, it's apparent that card she using was lost/ stolen... means the card doesnt belong to her ? the bus captain was only doing whatever his duties require him to.

strange leh.. these punkheads watched too much violent movies is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    U can forget abt wat a person said to u. But u can never forget the scars left on ur butt due to canning in Spore prison

Oooooo....the horse urine.....
    Horse urine for 1st whip, 2nd whip saline solution....

yah lor...even like 10 year students would place bags on the side next to him...and bor-chap..even the bus is full...he gave the rest is : chey, i am the boss look.

so grow up to be such example liao lor.

i agree... i think they have to lower to 16. some of these punkheads think they very smart... right...

no lah, this couple seems very dimwitted to me. we need our ICs when we register for easilink cards. thing is if its expired still can use ? thing is , when the gal beeped her card, it's apparent that card she using was lost/ stolen... means the card doesnt belong to her ? the bus captain was only doing whatever his duties require him to.

strange leh.. these punkheads watched too much violent movies is it ?
    easylink card is link to IC? never knew that... i only have 1 which i gotten long long ago... how to know if its expired?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Horse urine for 1st whip, 2nd whip saline solution....
    kena whip b4 ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i hope and pray the boy will be sent to reformative training center! beg or no beg! violence cannot be tolerated!

Come on guys

there rich guys will get away with it, the father might just pay a sum of money and thats it. The boy will get away one. good guys never win in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    Agree on the TNP most likely exagerate the news and HC part. But even normal school student would probably make it to the news also.

Other was no reported may be due to no one was hurt, but now
    my sch was on the front page of the TNP for beating a boy till his kidney failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    easylink card is link to IC? never knew that... i only have 1 which i gotten long long ago... how to know if its expired?
    you illegal immigrant is it ? we use our IC to make our easilink card mah, but thats years ago liao. adult ones wont expire ... talking about NSmen/ students etc

you illegal immigrant is it ? we use our IC to make our easilink card mah, but thats years ago liao. adult ones wont expire ... talking about NSmen/ students etc
    my easy link card is linked to IC

Quote Originally Posted by ihub88 View Post
    my easy link card is linked to IC
    hmmm confirm dca is illegal immigrant liao.. dunno how he got his easilink card one

hmmm confirm dca is illegal immigrant liao.. dunno how he got his easilink card one
    now easylink card no need use IC to buy already, nothing wrong with DCA not knowing.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast